Deep Drunken Thoughts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They say we have 5 senses. Why is it that 4 of them are based on the head entirely. Sight. Smell. Taste. Hearing. Touch is there too.

Only touch is located elsewhere. What if there are more senses that we dont know about because we dont pay attention to what our elbows tell us or maybe our navels.

Why do the hems on my tshirts turn inside out?
And how, when I turn the entire shirt inside out to prevent aforementioned hem problem, do some of my shirts turn right side out whilst drying in the dryer?

I'm gonna make tiny little quilts to keep your butthole warm in the winter. gonna call them The Anus Blanket. next fall I'm gonna release the BallShawll.

If you hadn't wondered how yours balls would looked shaven, you'd not need a BallShawl.

:D

When folks say with a big squash ... " I had a rough night. " i say , no, the night was great, its that the morning' sucked ... :cross: ... :D

A bird in hand is worth two in the bush... Unless you can kill two birds with one stone. Then you got three birds.

**** yeah!

I'm gonna make tiny little quilts to keep your butthole warm in the winter. gonna call them The Anus Blanket. next fall I'm gonna release the BallShawll.

Ballsawl has been done:

nutsack.jpg

nutsack2.jpg

All variety packs should enable me to drink a black & tan/blonde.

Tonight I'm settling for a brown & amber.

It's just not the same.

If it wasn't 110F outside, no one in Phoenix would drink the water. i swear it tastes like its been through a swimming pool first.

Nobody has ever been in an empty room.

The only time the word incorrectly isn't spelled incorrectly is when it's spelled incorrectly.

I said it in the alchie thread. Here it is again. It seems to fit better here.

I am watching Running Man. Why is it in movies that latin characters narrate whatever is going on in their 'native language' when things get tense? Is this an authentic generalization or just showbiz racism?

I saw this in another thread, but decided to post here. And I am not even drunk.

If you guys like Björk, give Of Monsters & Men a try - an Icelandic indie-folk-rock band, and the female lead looks like she could be Björk's daughter, and sings like an angel.

:)

I saw this in another thread, but decided to post here. And I am not even drunk.

If you guys like Björk, give Of Monsters & Men a try - an Icelandic indie-folk-rock band, and the female lead looks like she could be Björk's daughter, and sings like an angel.

:)

They are very, very well known in Australia. Great band.

And suddenly it occurs to me that the depths of human lows are sometimes but a hairs breadth from becoming an unimaginable high. As if one could almost reach just a little bit more and achieve ultimate ecstasy. You push on towards the black of oblivion, never quite reaching it, but reveling in the hurt, the bleakness. And in that loathsome void you yet feel that gratification of pleasure and you imagine it could wash over you a drown you in it's sweet, chaotic maelstrom of opposing emotions, leaving behind an absolute calm; a complete nothing that could never threaten to tear you apart at your core.

Ever think about that last fruit loop at the bottom of the bag that gets missed and thrown out with the box? From the growing of grains, mixing ingredients at the factory, packaging, shipping, to the shelf at the store, the car ride to my house, then two weeks later when I pour one last bowl full from the box...and that one fruit loop stays behind and gets tossed in the trash along with the box. Godspeed fruit loop.

What are the limits of genetic engineering? Can we make kernels of corn that taste like blueberries? Peaches? If both, can we alternate between the 2? Maybe make the ear predominantly blueberry and every 3rd kernel can be peach?

Why is there a USPS "Cinco de Mayo" stamp? Or a "Chinese New Year" stamp? What's next, a "Bolshevik Revolution" stamp?
:smack:

Latest posts

Back