DC Area Group Buy #7

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there's a couple of you that want to pick up some of these free screw top buckets before next week just PM me. I can get another dozen or 2 from work this week so there is plenty to go around. I have about 30 3.5 gallon one that hold 20lbs of grain, a couple 5gal and a couple 1.5 gal :D

We want... buckets!

If there's a couple of you that want to pick up some of these free screw top buckets before next week just PM me. I can get another dozen or 2 from work this week so there is plenty to go around. I have about 30 3.5 gallon one that hold 20lbs of grain, a couple 5gal and a couple 1.5 gal :D

I can take a couple if you have some to spare. Pick up at 3 Stars on Saturday?

I have some DME Mike. Do you want 5lbs or so? Let me know and I will bring it with me next week or you know where to find me. :D

I'll bring all the buckets I can haul next week as well so Stuppy you sure can have some.

Sorry for the silence today...been brewing so I had a good excuse!

I am missing payment from b000111. Funnycreature needs to figure out why his payment does not match the sheet. 9 PM is coming soon and we need to button this up!!!

I have some DME Mike. Do you want 5lbs or so? Let me know and I will bring it with me next week or you know where to find me. :D

I'll bring all the buckets I can haul next week as well so Stuppy you sure can have some.

5-10# would do me great! Need it for starters. Trade ya anything for it? Some Dark Crystal (135-165L), maybe?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Home Brew mobile app

Reddskinnfan

PM me what I owe ya and how you want the payment. I can do it electronically or drop it by in person since you are less than a mile away :)

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Reddskinnfan

PM me what I owe ya and how you want the payment. I can do it electronically or drop it by in person since you are less than a mile away :)

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

$22.42 - PayPal me "Friends and Famiy" style. PayPal email is [email protected].

-Mike

Ovenfreshbread also paid me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Home Brew mobile app

Yessir!

All are marked paid then. Excellent!

Do we want to transfer any of the unclosed splits, Briess C120, Weyermann Acidulated, and Briess Extra Special, to Buy #8?

All are marked paid then. Excellent!

Do we want to transfer any of the unclosed splits, Briess C120, Weyermann Acidulated, and Briess Extra Special, to Buy #8?

I dropped it as the primary buyer. If someone else wants to take on the responsibility as primary buyer, then so be it.

Jason (Masonjax) had the same feelings about the C120.

-Mike

Yes on the acidulated. Others can answer what they want to do on SB, C120...

I dropped it as the primary buyer. If someone else wants to take on the responsibility as primary buyer, then so be it.

Jason (Masonjax) had the same feelings about the C120.

-Mike

We'll start a brand new acidulated then.

Hey y'all. Unfortunately I can't make it to the pickup... long story short, my wife and her mom are going house hunting near OC and I have to take care of the kids. Wish I could have met all of you and I also missed the deadline to submit my beers. Such is life :(

reddskinnfan will be picking up my order once again; IslandLizard - would you mind giving him the C20 from way back and if Keith has some buckets, a couple of those? Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience.

Posted this in thread #8 (!) as well.

I was just looking around and see that many of you are still yearly supporters. You should consider a Lifetime Membership before the special reduced fare runs out. I think it's till the end of March, not sure.

Hey y'all. Unfortunately I can't make it to the pickup... long story short, my wife and her mom are going house hunting near OC and I have to take care of the kids. Wish I could have met all of you and I also missed the deadline to submit my beers. Such is life :(

reddskinnfan will be picking up my order once again; IslandLizard - would you mind giving him the C20 from way back and if Keith has some buckets, a couple of those? Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience.

Sorry to hear you can't make it. Hopefully there will be a next time.

Noted, redd's picking up your order. Now regarding that well traveled C20... hmm..., OK then, I'll hand it to redd.

All,
I'd like to get the bottle order placed, I have 35 cases to be picked up, that's 7 buyers taking 5 cases for a total of $36 bucks each.. a great deal!

I'll order regardless in 10 days if we don't fill it up. I know I blow through at least a case of 12 with each batch I brew and it's easier to loose them to friends at .60 each than at $1.33!

PM me with your name, email and phone number, along with how many cases you're in for. Delivery & pickup will be in North Arlington around the first week of April!

don't miss out!!

-Sam

Brew on!!

:mug: ... :ban:

Thanks again to all that helped out! Big shout out to Frits the splits master for all he does. We could not do this without him!! Thanks Mike, Rob, and BIG thanks to Keith for the buckets for all you lucky guys that got them! Today went fairly smooth and I have a growler of two to the dome to boot! Cheers all...

Yep cheers everyone to another fun time!
Thanks Guys

:mug:

Anytime Brutha!

Now, let's drink!

P.S. You know you want some hops... Join our Hop Buy (or at least get your Son to). LOL!

When you brewing next, as I will DEFINITELY be interested in swinging by? I am brewing a Belma Blonde Ale tomorrow, if interested in swinging through.

Thanks to everyone who was there today and helping out to make this such a wonderful event. The Growler hour was well deserved I'd say.

We still have a pile of hops to be allocated before tomorrow night.

So, I've started a new thread in the group buys section to reach others in our area interested in buying hops.

Keep that thread pickled so it keeps showing up in the sidebar...

Thanks to everyone who was there today and helping out to make this such a wonderful event. The Growler hour was well deserved I'd say.

We still have a pile of hops to be allocated before tomorrow night.

So, I've started a new thread in the group buys section to reach others in our area interested in buying hops.

Keep that thread pickled so it keeps showing up in the sidebar...

We should DEFINITELY do the future splits/pickups at 11AM, so we are wrapped up and ready to have a few tastes of 3 Stars line-up. Today was a great day, with lots of great people, talking about lots of great beer. What more can a guy (gal) ask for?

Just got an email from 3 stars about someone reporting that they left a bucket of grain at the brewery. Anyone know what is going on so I can let them know???

It was a bucket and some bags. I think it was masonsjax from the name he gave me Mason Lax...

He can pick it up on Thursday (4-8), Friday (3-8), or Saturday (10-5)

It was a bucket and some bags. I think it was masonsjax from the name he gave me Mason Lax...

He can pick it up on Thursday (4-8), Friday (3-8), or Saturday (10-5)

Can you give me a number to call Tony? If it is Jason's stuff, I don't know how it would have been left... There was a train of guys helping me put stuff in my car, though.

Can you give me a number to call Tony? If it is Jason's stuff, I don't know how it would have been left... There was a train of guys helping me put stuff in my car, though.

That's also very weird, as the split location was clean when we left. Keith was sweeping over there and nothing was left on the floor.

The bags and bucket must have been moved off to the side or something. Also, there were a train of guys helping to load my vehicle...

Back