Dark Lord 2016

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of late to let us know part of the festival is open at 9AM.
winking-george.jpg

It's also going to take place at the Javits Center, which I'm pretty sure is in NYC. Or is it the Javitzef? I'm confused.

Do they really have a way to prevent doubling of alloc for someone with two tickets? Just learned a coworker (serious) is under mistaken assumption that is allowed. Wanted to check before I help him sell it and have to coordinate everything since he's not on any site/page.

dvelcich any info on taps for tomorrow?
Going to the restaurant now to see what space I have available. Will report back soon. :)
So here's the lineup of interesting things:

Local:
Around the Bend Pistachio Cream Ale
Tocayo Hominy White Ale
Werk Force Beer Formerly Known As Pineapple Express IPA
Urban Legend Battra Session IPA
Lagunitas The Waldos' Special Ale (Free Samples!)

Special:
AleSmith Hammerhead Speedway Stout
Prairie Bomb! Imperial Stout
De Proef/Hair of the Dog Flanders Fred Sour Ale
Amarger/18th Street Lawrence of Arabica Coffee Orange Porter
Dogfish Head Romantic Chemistry (Free Pint with purchase for first 8 customers!)

We've got plenty of other beers to try as well. I'll be repping my TB shirt! See you guys soon!

So people are really taking to calling BVDL "marshmallow handjee" which is putting a mild damper on my yearly enjoyment of searching the other site for hilarious offers. i mean it was on the label last year, but I guess fff new nicknames for all the variants have really gotten people's nips hard.

on a side note, I feel some mild sadness not attending this year. had to choose between this or a trip to HF in march and even though I know I made the right decision, i could really use a pequods right now!

will be at Hampton tonight I believe and in the rain through group E tomorrow if anyone is interested in my shitty bruery beer. tonight I'm wearing a Taylor swift shirt and either day I will be with a short albino girl with white hair so say hi

will be at Hampton tonight I believe and in the rain through group E tomorrow if anyone is interested in my shitty bruery beer. tonight I'm wearing a Taylor swift shirt and either day I will be with a short albino girl with white hair so say hi
Hampton in Munster? I'd love for you to pour some of your nectar into my mouth tonight ;-)

FYI the courtyard is hosting a bottle share in the Chicago Room tonight with the blessing of the hotel so that's pretty good. and I don't have to drive from a bottle share!

If anyone's wandering around the north side tonight, the Yard House at Clybourn & Halsted has Parabola on tap and a bottle of Utopias open ($22 for 2.5oz). I feel like I'm in Schaumburg, but my kids seem pleased with the mac & cheese.

I haven't had anything to drink in 2 weeks but Im very tempted today. Sitting back and waiting for the trading forums to blow up along with the drunk posts and stories should be fun, it's like tailgating from my couch.

Don't let me down TB'ers. With less moderation here I'm expecting big things.

Latest posts

Back