Dark Lord 2016

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had a great time. am home now drying. beer was good, lines were tolerable (i didn't even try for food as those were the worst lines). most ridiculous siting was this guy

a2BDL3Hl.jpg

fedora, proper overcoat, nice suit, bow tie, and some ****ed up ass boots. i wanted to spit on him in the end run. good day!

i had a great time. am home now drying. beer was good, lines were tolerable (i didn't even try for food as those were the worst lines). most ridiculous siting was this guy

fedora, proper overcoat, nice suit, bow tie, and some ****ed up ass boots. i wanted to spit on him in the end run. good day!
Sorry for partying *******. If you don't like my attire say that **** to my ****ing face and not be some sort of ***** about it and whine with your ****ing keyboard. You aren't metal enough to understand what level I'm on.

if anyone who attended the compound happened across a HF E., Flora B6 and Dwarven Power bottom (can't ****ing believe that's the name of a beer) and doesn't know where they got them from, please let
me know. No judgement, a friend would just like his bottles back.

****ing beer is the worst.

if anyone who attended the compound happened across a HF E., Flora B6 and Dwarven Power bottom (can't ****ing believe that's the name of a beer) and doesn't know where they got them from, please let
me know. No judgement, a friend would just like his bottles back.
that's so ****ed up.

on a completely unrelated note if anyone who attended the compound happened across a bottle of Loerik, and doesn't know where they got them from, please let me know. No judgement, I just want my Loerik back.

that's so ****ed up.

on a completely unrelated note if anyone who attended the compound happened across a bottle of Loerik, and doesn't know where they got them from, please let me know. No judgement, I just want my Loerik back.

Shot in the dark. Maybe someone legitimately grabbed the wrong thing and isn't a shitlord. I don't know. Can't blame
me for trying.

Also, obvious reply was obvious. D+. I will however award you a participation trophy for being the first.

a2BDL3Hl.jpg

The boats are absolutely legit.
Edit: boots, the boots.

Last edited:
I had fun in last year's monsoon. I was miserable today and left to go sleep in the car at 2 completely sober.

The difference being I didn't wait in a single line last year.

This was probably my last DLD. rmalinowski4 suggested not buying tickets and if the weather was nice just showing up at the compound/Rose Hulman tent. I'm leaning that way.

I had fun in last year's monsoon. I was miserable today and left to go sleep in the car at 2 completely sober.

The difference being I didn't wait in a single line last year.

This was probably my last DLD. rmalinowski4 suggested not buying tickets and if the weather was nice just showing up at the compound/Rose Hulman tent. I'm leaning that way.
That sucks. Lot of effort goes into it for you guys I know from following along here. We talking torrential rains or was it more beer 2016 that ruined it?

That sucks. Lot of effort goes into it for you guys I know from following along here. We talking torrential rains or was it more beer 2016 that ruined it?
The planning for the entry/bottle line was a joke. You weren't getting out of that one happy, dry, or with a functioning bladder.

Everyone on top of each other in every tent.

The lines for everything were just so long. The vouchers made everyone stand in them to get their money's worth for the fest. I was lucky and caught the food line when it was only about 15 minutes. The other times I walked by, it was twice as long.

Back