Dany Prignon (Fantome)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dany,

How long of time do you generally ferment your beers for?

The reason I ask because I am using a culture from your beer (brett isolate) and I used it in primary fermentation.
I made a saison recipe that has 25% wheat and used only the Brett in primary fermentation.
The beer has fermented great over the past 3 weeks and close to 1.006 gravity. Taste very good.

Not bottle conditioning, going into keg.

Thank you and Cheers!

V5gLpIA.jpg

This stuff is pretty spectacular danyP

danyP

Why did the look of your beer labels change so drastically around the year 2000?

It seems all of the old labels of Hiver, Autumn, Printemps, Ete and noel from the late 1980's - 1999 feature a woman. But starting around 2000 all of the labels changed to the image of the ghost.

However, the sante bottles all feature just the ghost (which looks like a slightly different ghost.)

I dreamed about Fantome beers last night. That I was in a Belgian shop, and was surrounded by Fantome and other Belgian beers. Must be a sign from God.
I had a dream a while back that I spotted a dusty magnum of Fantome in the back corner of a discount bakery shop I used to frequent as a child. Dead srs.

danyP
Have you permanently changed the ghost logo?

It is a classic and unmistakeable icon that I am in love with. However, it dawned on me last evening that none of your new labels have the ghost we are all familiar with on them...they are a newer ghost that is not as sexy. Instead of a ghost, it looks like a box with a sheet over it.

New labels im talking about:
boo
coffee ruby
de tous lea djapes

danyP
Have you permanently changed the ghost logo?

It is a classic and unmistakeable icon that I am in love with. However, it dawned on me last evening that none of your new labels have the ghost we are all familiar with on them...they are a newer ghost that is not as sexy. Instead of a ghost, it looks like a box with a sheet over it.

New labels im talking about:
boo
coffee ruby
de tous lea djapes
We want eyelashes!

Latest posts

Back