Dany Prignon (Fantome)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me about amazonian ghost. Very interested in what the guarana will contribute to a beer.

its a new supplement for 1v1willwreku
"Guarana is known to help athletes recover from strains and aches in legs, mainly quadriceps and hamstrings."

im planning on using it daily as a recovery drink

danyP, the date code on this bottle is E O 13.

dA3UiqF.jpg

Very limited information available.

This is the only thing I could find:

Fantome Dark White....$14.99 / 750ml

Date Code E O 13
Cannot find too much info about this one, except that it was brewed in 2006 and was specially produced for auction to raise money for a very sick little French girl. Saison brewed with pepper and spices.

Is this accurate?

"Guarana is known to help athletes recover from strains and aches in legs, mainly quadriceps and hamstrings."

at this moment olky available at Etregourmet.com .. so get a look for infos .. yes very good taste at the end.. with this spices...

ah! very interesting !...i don't really know the qualities from this spice ! ...

They had it weeks ago. I asked if they planned on getting any more in stock and the reply I got was that it is all gone and that it is highly unlikely they can get any more...

Thanks for the info, guess I'll put a box together on biab then. Hopefully one day we'll see Automne again.

Back