Dany Prignon (Fantome)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best link ever indeed!
ISO
Jungle Green label "Spring 2000 Saison"
Sky Blue label "Deep Winter 2000"
La Dany's La Silencieuse des Trouloulous (water color label)

printemps20-2.jpg

hiver014-2.jpg

trouloulous18-2.jpg

danyP Hope your are doing well! I am trying to figure out what is going on with these artist 2 bottles. I have never seen anything from you in swing top bottles before? The swing top was purchased in Michigan in December and the foil/cap/cork in Vermont in November. Was there more than one batch and did you use swing top bottles? Thank you!
VR3afsv.jpg

danyP Hope your are doing well! I am trying to figure out what is going on with these artist 2 bottles. I have never seen anything from you in swing top bottles before? The swing top was purchased in Michigan in December and the foil/cap/cork in Vermont in November. Was there more than one batch and did you use swing top bottles? Thank you!
VR3afsv.jpg
Swing tops were used for extra sour dark

There were at least two batches done of Artist #1, both in swing tops. Triple Gourmet also was in swing tops.

No idea if there is a difference between bottles of Artist #2, but if anyone has swingtop versions sitting on shelves and would like a trade let me know so I can find out.

Ok sweet thanks for the recon guys. I'm going to try them side by side and see what the deal is. I just wasn't sure if it was some weird **** like the distributor filling bottles from kegs and printing their own labels. Looking at you B. United:D

There were at least two batches done of Artist #1, both in swing tops. Triple Gourmet also was in swing tops.

No idea if there is a difference between bottles of Artist #2, but if anyone has swingtop versions sitting on shelves and would like a trade let me know so I can find out.

no difference except the packaging ... only because i have these bottles the bottling day .. and others .. the 2d Bottling day ! no more .. ;-)

Back