Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DisturbdChemist said:
I need to find a time to drink that mowi because i might never open it lol

I know the feeling; I haven't tried it yet. Hit me up if you need help securing the non-barrel-aged Avery beers.

And here is the back on topic bump:

Foothills BA Sexual Chocolate
Bruery: Black Tuesday, Chocolate Rain, STY-Peaches/Kumkwat, Ichigo Highway
Founders Backstage #2 CBS
Surly Darkness Pentagram
Westbrook - any BA Mexican cake
Toppling Goliath: assassin, kentucky brunch, mornin delight
Captain Lawrence - any sour
Hill Farmstead - any sour
Logsdon - Peche n' Brett, Cerasus, far west vlaming
Russian river - frambroise for the cure
Allagash- any coolship
50:50 eclipse vairants
Cantillon (except Gueze/Rose de Gambrinus/Kriek)
Crooked stave Wild Wild Brett Violet

I know the feeling; I haven't tried it yet. Hit me up if you need help securing the non-barrel-aged Avery beers.

And here is the back on topic bump:

Surly Darkness Pentagram
Allagash- any coolship

The barrel age is the only avery i cant get down here :cross: lol. I need to try their other offerings. I havent bought any of their core line up. Been meaning to buy the IPA but I've been burned too many times on old stock and hesitant to buy them (IPAs) unless i see a clear date on them. (avery's is not easy)

Back on topic: too bad I do not have any of this. I cant get any of this in the stores

DisturbdChemist said:
The barrel age is the only avery i cant get down here :cross: lol. I need to try their other offerings. I havent bought any of their core line up. Been meaning to buy the IPA but I've been burned too many times on old stock and hesitant to buy them (IPAs) unless i see a clear date on them. (avery's is not easy)

Back on topic: too bad I do not have any of this. I cant get any of this in the stores

Probably 80% of the list was brewery only. I'll have to make and effort to go to the barrel aged sexual chocolate release this year. Should be soon.

I too am hesitant with Avery unless I know it's new...me and a buddy were also burned by an old Avery ipa with no date.

I'm hit!
Thanks, sfrisby!
All this goodness, and some homebrew to go with it! !
Thanks so much!

ForumRunner_20130727_101248.jpg

pkrath84 said:
I read its something mango magnifico with a "hint" of habanero

They have 2 releases left, the Mango plus 1 more TBA. I heard a few months ago that CBS was going to be released again as well. Hopefully that is what it is.

They have 2 releases left, the Mango plus 1 more TBA. I heard a few months ago that CBS was going to be released again as well. Hopefully that is what it is.

Oh man, I'd love to get my hands on at least one of those!

If anyone needs help sourcing Uncle Jacob, let me know. I've got quite a few.

milliser said:
ok I lost her in the back 40, for now..... So here is the list before she finds me.

Surly Darkness Pentagram
Allagash- any coolship

I will expand the list in a couple days if need be.

Bump. I'm close, but not close enough.

Surly Darkness Pentagram
Allagash- any coolship

Bump to current page...

I will add some others to the list tonight when I get home from work. Also on a side note did anyone join the elcatador club through cigar city last week?

milliser said:
I will add some others to the list tonight when I get home from work. Also on a side note did anyone join the elcatador club through cigar city last week?

No because they don't ship :) unless you have someone who's willing to mule or you live around Tampa, I can't see it happening.

Luckily I got a trade partner down that way to pick up for me so I got in, can't wait for it to start. The ba huna is pretty exciting to get along with good gourd ba and a winter warmer from rumors so far.

Grew up in Tampa. Family still there. I owe mom.

Hunahpu, good gourd, but also hoping for those Zukov barrel pics to materialize.

Not to thread jack (more than we already have), but any truth to the Zukov release rumors this friday?

milliser said:

Yup, I got my membership! Looking forward to all the barrel aged goodness.

sfrisby said:

Hunahpu, good gourd, but also hoping for those Zukov barrel pics to materialize.

Not to thread jack (more than we already have), but any truth to the Zukov release rumors this friday?

The Order of the Red Banner Feast is scheduled for this Wednesday, this is to celebrate the release of Zhukov. So it's likely the release of Marshal Zhukov's is going to be right on its heals.

sfrisby said:

The manager at my local liquor made it sound like they have it already, and they are allowed to put it out Friday. (By "made it sound like", I mean he said its in the back, be here when we open Friday.)

Originally Posted by milliser View Post
Surly Darkness Pentagram
Allagash- any coolship

Bump to current page. And someone's MAW is on the truck and out for delivery :D

I meant to add to the list yesterday but ended up pulling a double going home to bed and right back to work lol. Gonna add to it tonight when I get home. Pkrath should get his maw I granted today if I remember right.

Back