Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
USPS will allow beer and wine shipments now, provided they originate from a licensed brewery or vintner and follow a bunch all the regulations (making sure it is signed for by someone 21+, etc.)

Are you sure? I couldn't find anything on USPS's website about it last night and while there were a bunch of news stories from 2013 about it being proposed, there were no more recent ones saying that was changed. Sure seems like those same news outlets that covered the proposal would cover the actual change.

I thought I had, but in looking back I think I saw the article saying the senate passed their bill and had assumed the house had previously done so (since the senate moves so slowly.) Just another common sense thing that can't move forward...

A few adds in bold

Cycle - Nooner Batch 6, RareR D.O.S.

Jester King - 分桃 (Fēn táo), MvB

The Bruery - Chocolate Rain, Mocha Wednesday

Cantillon - Fou' Foune, Lou Pepe - Any

AleSmith - BA Speedway, Kopi, Vietnamese, Jamaica

GI - Prop, Rare

Perennial - BA Abraxes

Toppling Goliath - Assassin, KBBS, Mornin' Delight

Bells - Black note 750ml

Cigar City: DB Huna

Taps - Remy's Pappy

Side Project - Any

New Glarus - VSB (never hurts to dream)

Russian River - Framboise For A Cure

Boulevard: Love Child 1 or 2

Pizza Port - Churchills Finest Hour

Foothills - BA Sexual Chocolate

Firestone Walker Brewing Co. - Krieky Bones

So my lady got home and said that there is a box that she brought in the house! Can't wait to go home.

What a kick a$$ box of beer! Thanks zazbnf. Most will be going into my basement. What do you suggest I drink soon? And 2 Westy 12?!?! Hot damn. Great surprise after a long day!

Oops. Pics.

1410474086746.jpg

1410474098756.jpg

1410474110603.jpg

1410474120718.jpg

Glad it all made it safely. I would say have a westy soon, then you still have one for later:D

TBH Mead and Firestone Walker blend for release. Ive found that all B nectar and Firestone ive had was better fresh than aged....besides FW13 that beer is just magical.

FW13? I am not a "BA" or in the know, but heard its past it's prime. 17 is good though :)

Or did you have 13 fresh? The most recent I had fresh was XV a few years ago, and it was good.

A few more adds in bold

Cycle - Nooner Batch 6, RareR D.O.S., Ecto Cooliner

Jester King - 分桃 (Fēn táo), MvB

The Bruery - Chocolate Rain, Mocha Wednesday, Black Tuesday

Cantillon - Fou' Foune, Lou Pepe - Any

AleSmith - BA Speedway, Kopi, Vietnamese, Jamaica

GI - Prop, Rare, BCBVS

Perennial - BA Abraxes

Toppling Goliath - Assassin, KBBS, Mornin' Delight

Bells - Black note 750ml

Cigar City: DB Huna, Any bourbon or rum BA marshal zhukov

Taps - Remy's Pappy

Side Project - Any

New Glarus - VSB (never hurts to dream)

Russian River - Framboise For A Cure

Boulevard: Love Child 1 or 2

Pizza Port - Churchills Finest Hour

Foothills - BA Sexual Chocolate

Firestone Walker Brewing Co. - Krieky Bones

Any BA Voodoo Black Magick

FFF - Dark Lord

North Coast - BA Old Rasputin XV

Thought I was going to get back in the mix there. Maybe next time.

My first maw so go easy on me!

The Bruery - Mocha Wednesday
HF- Blueberry Flora, Abner, (prefer 2L but 750 will do) BA stouts
Side Project- BB Flanders, Fuzzy, Fencerow....any
New Glarus- VSB, R&D Peach
Toppling Goliath- KBBS, Assassin, Morn Del...
Drie Fonteinen- Hommage
Jester King- MvB, Fen Tao, Atrial
Bells- Black Note 750ml
Grzzz
BA Vanilla DL, PVW DL
GI rare
Fou Foune
Fuzzy Baby Ducks (If it becomes available when this list is up)
Jackio's BB Maple
Cantillon Blåbær
BA Abraxas
DB Huna, Huna
Krieky Bones
De Garde Brewing- Black Raz Bu, Any fruit berliner
BA Fayston Maple (pre)

Bolds are add ins! These are in no particular order either. I like Stouts sours and Fresh IPA Growlers! Cheers! Added a few more, will add as I think of them. Thanks!

Yeah - I'm psyched to try them out. I really like the idea of plotting mash temps - and checking the internal temp on meat when I'm smoking (without opening the grill) doesn't suck either!

Awesome MAW package arrived at work today from thaworm69. I will get some pics up late this evening.

Wow, great MAW!

BTW, I can fulfill your MAW but don't think I could do justice to you after what you gave zaz, so I'm going to pass on this one. For now at least

Glad you liked it! I was a bit nervous with this being my first maw! I will add some others to my list a bit later. I am pretty open so if anyone is close or has some offers feel free to PM me! Thanks!

Fellow MAW'ers,

For the last couple of years, I have been saving up a number of bottles for my 40th bday. That day is today, but the bottles grew beyond what can be responsibly be consumed in 1 day. Thus, it has been expanded to a 3 day weekend of food, college football, and good beer.

As a very large portion of the bottles are a result of this MAW thread, I wanted to thank you all very much for your generosity over the last couple of years. Cheers!ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411043047.072610.jpg

Fellow MAW'ers,

For the last couple of years, I have been saving up a number of bottles for my 40th bday. That day is today, but the bottles grew beyond what can be responsibly be consumed in 1 day. Thus, it has been expanded to a 3 day weekend of food, college football, and good beer.

As a very large portion of the bottles are a result of this MAW thread, I wanted to thank you all very much for your generosity over the last couple of years. Cheers!View attachment 224601

Happy birthday man! Have a great time this weekend and speaking from experience I wouldn't open the 18% beers after midnight! ;)

Happy bday!

Our invites must have gotten lost in the mail. Looks like one of the bottles I sent ya made the cut.

Enjoy the weekend!

Fellow MAW'ers,

As a very large portion of the bottles are a result of this MAW thread, I wanted to thank you all very much for your generosity over the last couple of years. Cheers!View attachment 224601

Happy Birthday! :mug:

Fellow MAW'ers,

As a very large portion of the bottles are a result of this MAW thread, I wanted to thank you all very much for your generosity over the last couple of years. Cheers!

Happy birthday, looks like the fixins for a great weekend.

That there looks like a very happy birthday! all the best man!
In other news, Tweak is going to be barrel aged and bottled for sale around November. ISO

Fellow MAW'ers,

Happy Birthday! I bet if you need help consuming those, skeezer would be happy to help.

My first maw so go easy on me!

The Bruery - Mocha Wednesday
HF- Blueberry Flora, Abner, (prefer 2L but 750 will do) BA stouts, (pre) Double Citra
Side Project- BB Flanders, Fuzzy, Fencerow....any
New Glarus- VSB, R&D Peach
Toppling Goliath- KBBS, Assassin, Morn Del...
Drie Fonteinen- Hommage
Jester King- MvB, Fen Tao, Atrial
Bells- Black Note 750ml
Grzzz
BA Vanilla DL, any BADL
GI rare, vanilla, prop, any 22oz
Fou Foune
Fuzzy Baby Ducks (If it becomes available when this list is up)
Jackio's BB Maple
Cantillon Blåbær
BA Abraxas
DB Huna, Huna
Krieky Bones
De Garde Brewing- Black Raz Bu, Any fruit berliner
BA Fayston Maple (pre)
Veritas 10/13
DDG
CCK
BA Mexi Cake (any)
Framboise for a cure
Lou Pepe Kriek
Upland Sours

If anyone has made the "Tribute to Huna" recipe and has a bottle of that, in which they are proud of I would love to try that as well, I haven't tackled any BA stouts yet, or even just an exceptional BA stout anyone has brewed at home.

Even if you only have one and a few extras or some great homebrew I am ok with that. Edited but no real additions except the homebrew BA stouts and Upland. I can't think of much more right now but will add if I do.

Also if someone grants this go ahead and put a list up, I will send shipping info later. I have been busy cutting firewood after work so I may not be able to get here as often. Thanks guys!

Fellow MAW'ers,

Happy birthday, that's a nice lineup. Hard to choose where to start for sure! If you want to get together and share some brews sometime let me know. I do some little tastings once in awhile/fairly often.

Was the killdozer for helping out at an event or something?

Back