Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nj j ,AMA .a a,a almaa
,s s

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I'm new to the thread, so I haven't made any contributions, yet. Being in Portland, Oregon, I have access to a few brews. Throw some suggestions out there and I'll see what I can do.

--
th Cap'n in Portland, Oregon

The only suggestion I can give you is to read the first post of the thread. Check out the requirements and how the thread works.

I'm new to the thread, so I haven't made any contributions, yet. Being in Portland, Oregon, I have access to a few brews. Throw some suggestions out there and I'll see what I can do.

--

I'm also from Portland and unfortunately the only thing you'll find consistently on these lists that are from the Portland area are DeGarde and Upright Fantasia.

I saw that. I'm just making the offer.

--

You might have a better time in the eMAW. You usually won't find anything on these lists sitting around.

Unless you happen to be in bigmike's cellar... :D

Sweet! Well here is a start. I'll add as time "gose" on. Get it? Gose...

Heady topper

DB Hanahpu

GI BCBS coffee, prop, other variants

BA Dark Lord

Westy 12

FW Parabola

Rare Cantillion

Rare Cascade

RR Beautification

Duck duck gooze

Bruery chocolate rain, grey Monday, black Tuesday, mocha Wednesday

BA Sexual Chocolate

Black note 750

Wow, a list i can actually grant. Pm sent.

Sweet! Well here is a start. I'll add as time "gose" on. Get it? Gose...

Heady topper

DB Hanahpu

GI BCBS coffee, prop, other variants

BA Dark Lord

Westy 12

FW Parabola

Rare Cantillion

Rare Cascade

RR Beautification

Duck duck gooze

Bruery chocolate rain, grey Monday, black Tuesday, mocha Wednesday

BA Sexual Chocolate

Black note 750

Let's try this to start.

Cycle - Nooner Batch 6

Jester King - 分桃 (Fēn táo)

The Bruery - Chocolate Rain, Mocha Wednesday

Cantillon - Fou' Foune, Lou Pepe - Any

AleSmith - BA Speedway, Kopi, Vietnamese, Jamaica

GI - Prop, Rare

Perennial - BA Abraxes

Toppling Goliath - Assassin, KBBS

Bells - Black note 750ml

Cigar City: DB Huna

Taps - Remy's Pappy

Side Project - Any

New Glarus - VSB (never hurts to dream)

Russian River - Framboise For A Cure

Boulevard: Love Child 1 or 2

Pizza Port - Churchills Finest Hour

I'm also from Portland and unfortunately the only thing you'll find consistently on these lists that are from the Portland area are DeGarde and Upright Fantasia.

That's not entirely true! Ale apothecary, cascade, hotd, crux, logsdon, commons and upright's blend love, flora rustica, four play (not only fantasia) I want all of these mentioned!

Nevermind. You said consistently, sorry. But atleast you know what I would ask for! :p

That's not entirely true! Ale apothecary, cascade, hotd, crux, logsdon, commons and upright's blend love, flora rustica, four play (not only fantasia) I want all of these mentioned!

We should setup a trade in the future then. :)

Talldan tipped me off when he saw the order status. I got on the phone with them and had them complete the shipment (being that is was already 95% of the way there).

FWIW I had some breakage and leaking/repackage last year for my extremely well-packed NHC entries. I can only imagine that something very, very heavy fell on that box, or maybe it got run over by a car or something. Anyway, I never got any kind of follow-up correspondence about it.

28.1 Lbs of MAW goodness headed to Ohio. Tracking info Pm'd to MedicMang.

Just out of curiosity, if we actually did follow all the regulations that were broken, would they still ship the beer or would we get charged a whole lot more for the shipment?

Just out of curiosity, if we actually did follow all the regulations that were broken, would they still ship the beer or would we get charged a whole lot more for the shipment?

Unpossible.

FedEx said:
Consumers may not ship wine or alcohol of any type via FedEx services.
https://smallbusiness.fedex.com/international/shipping-wine/who-can-ship.html
UPS said:
UPS does not accept shipments of beer or alcohol for delivery to consumers.
http://www.ups.com/wine

Hmmmm....tell that to the beer of the month club, that I was just given for my birthday.

Outlets like that have a special license to ship via UPS and FedEx.
There is a Bill at the Senate which would allow for shipment of beer through USPS, but I don't know what happened to it.
Sheesh, I'm sure a beer nerd that I follow legislation details in regards to the craft lol

Outlets like that have a special license to ship via UPS and FedEx.
There is a Bill at the Senate which would allow for shipment of beer through USPS, but I don't know what happened to it.
Sheesh, I'm sure a beer nerd that I follow legislation details in regards to the craft lol

USPS will allow beer and wine shipments now, provided they originate from a licensed brewery or vintner and follow a bunch all the regulations (making sure it is signed for by someone 21+, etc.)

Hmmmm....tell that to the beer of the month club, that I was just given for my birthday.

If you are a commercial entity and licensed to sell alcohol in the state you can get that endorsement with the shipping companies. I also had one of those given to me as a gift.

Back