Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indytruks138 said:
Beat went on sale last weekend, and White Chocolate is still for sale at the Bruery. Where the Cali peeps at, lets get this MAW rolling at 1/10th the speed of the easy maw haha.

Ha! What's the over/under on the number of easy MAWs granted before this one is???

Not sure if this is the right spot for this, but my local tavern just posted a list of beers for their dark beer tap takeover they're hosting for the solstice this weekend:

Bourbon County Stout 2013
Bourbon County Coffee Stout 2012
Ballast Point Chipotle Cocoa Black Marlin w/ Orange Peel
Southern Tier Plum Noir
Southern Tier Warlock Pumpkin Porter
Southern Tier Creme Brulee
Southern Tier Choklat
Firestone Walker Parabola 2013
Stone WøøtStout
Stone Suede Porter
Deschutes Black Butte XXV
Ommegang/Game of Thrones Take the Black Stout
Bell's Double Cream Stout
Bell's Expedition Stout 2013
Sierra Nevada Narwhal
Lagunitas Rye Barrel Aged Cappuccino Stout
Left Hand Fade to Black Volume 5
Deschutes Abyss 2013

This thread seemed somewhat appropriate since a few of these have shown up on past MAW lists. Unfortunately they're not licensed for growler sales...

Wanted to bump this current list just so drphunks awesome tap takeover didn't confuse anyone

RR FFAC
Bruery:
Chocolate rain
Grey Monday
Melange 3
Oude tart w cherries
BottleWorks iv

Lost abbey:
DDG
Cable car

Hunahpu
Barrel aged sexual chocolate or regular

Bcbs:
Backyard rye
Cherry rye
Proprietors

Any Lou pepe cantillon
CBS
Surly darkness
FFF dark lord pre 2011
Kate The Great
HF juicy,
HF bourbon barrel Damon,
Cantillon Bourdoux
Any Lawson's IIPA
SitR Peaches/Kumkwat
Cantillon – Fou Foune
Westbrook – Mexican Cake
New Glarus – Very Sour Blackberry
Cascade - vlad the impaler, sang noir
Perennial - BA Abraxas
Bruery white chocolate
Any 50/50 eclipse
Bcbs rare
Barrel aged speedway
Logsdon peche n Brett
Any Hill farmstead sour
RR beatification

Not sure if this is the right spot for this, but my local tavern just posted a list of beers for their dark beer tap takeover they're hosting for the solstice this weekend:

Bourbon County Stout 2013
Bourbon County Coffee Stout 2012
Ballast Point Chipotle Cocoa Black Marlin w/ Orange Peel
Southern Tier Plum Noir
Southern Tier Warlock Pumpkin Porter
Southern Tier Creme Brulee
Southern Tier Choklat
Firestone Walker Parabola 2013
Stone WøøtStout
Stone Suede Porter
Deschutes Black Butte XXV
Ommegang/Game of Thrones Take the Black Stout
Bell's Double Cream Stout
Bell's Expedition Stout 2013
Sierra Nevada Narwhal
Lagunitas Rye Barrel Aged Cappuccino Stout
Left Hand Fade to Black Volume 5
Deschutes Abyss 2013

This thread seemed somewhat appropriate since a few of these have shown up on past MAW lists. Unfortunately they're not licensed for growler sales...

Figures, I have four off of this list and it's not a real list :(

tripplehazzard said:
Well drphunk had me fooled... lol. I guess I should read the whole post first :/ meh .. carry in. Cannot grant this

Aw man! I bumped my list so you didn't go buy anything by mistake.. Just to be safe!

Bump...

RR FFAC
Bruery:
Chocolate rain
Grey Monday
Melange 3
Oude tart w cherries
BottleWorks iv

Lost abbey:
DDG
Cable car

Hunahpu

Bcbs:
Backyard rye
Cherry rye
Proprietors

Any Lou pepe cantillon
CBS
Surly darkness
FFF dark lord pre 2011
Kate The Great
HF juicy,
HF bourbon barrel Damon,
Cantillon Bourdoux
Any Lawson's IIPA
SitR Peaches/Kumkwat
Cantillon – Fou Foune
Westbrook – Mexican Cake
Perennial - BA Abraxas
Bruery white chocolate
Any 50/50 eclipse
Bcbs rare
Barrel aged speedway
Logsdon peche n Brett
Any Hill farmstead sour
RR beatification

Sorry, used to be a time in this thread where we talked about everything but the current list. Carry on, nothing more to see here...

I love that they have an event to "celebrate" the solstice... Any excuse to overload the taps with stouts is a great excuse

jmcm_brew said:
I love that they have an event to "celebrate" the solstice... Any excuse to overload the taps with stouts is a great excuse

I guess we must be a bunch of pagans. Doesn't everyone celebrate the cycles of the sun with ridiculous libations?

Bump...

RR FFAC
Bruery:
Chocolate rain
Grey Monday
Melange 3
Oude tart w cherries
BottleWorks iv

Lost abbey:
DDG
Cable car

Hunahpu

Bcbs:
Backyard rye
Cherry rye
Proprietors

Any Lou pepe cantillon
CBS
Surly darkness
FFF dark lord pre 2011
Kate The Great
HF juicy,
HF bourbon barrel Damon,
Cantillon Bourdoux
Any Lawson's IIPA
SitR Peaches/Kumkwat
Cantillon – Fou Foune
Westbrook – Mexican Cake
Perennial - BA Abraxas
Bruery white chocolate
Any 50/50 eclipse
Bcbs rare
Barrel aged speedway
Logsdon peche n Brett
Any Hill farmstead sour
RR beatification

Bump bump bump. I know you are all spending your time in the easy maw now, but grant this wish and put up your real dream list. Lets not let this one die. I'm hoping to get back in the action in January.

Lol, I'm not really stingy! I'm just fealing stingy with these because I JUST got them all through trades...

Bump bump bump. I know you are all spending your time in the easy maw now, but grant this wish and put up your real dream list. Lets not let this one die. I'm hoping to get back in the action in January.

As with every other MAW that's been listed, I have zero to one of these (zero in this case). I'm lucky to have any in the easy MAW! :D Hopefully I'll be able to grant a few of those next year.

Added one and cleaned up the list :)

RR FFAC
RR beatification
Bruery:
Chocolate rain
Grey Monday
Melange 3
Oude tart w cherries
Black Tuesday
SitR Peaches/Kumkwat
white chocolate

BottleWorks iv

Lost abbey:
DDG
Cable car

Hunahpu

Bcbs:
Backyard rye
Cherry rye
Proprietors
Rare

CBS
Surly darkness
FFF dark lord pre 2011
Kate The Great
HF juicy,
HF bourbon barrel Damon,
HF any sour
Any Lawson's IIPA
Cantillon – Fou Foune, Bourdoux, or any Lou pepe
Westbrook – Mexican Cake
Perennial - BA Abraxas
Any 50/50 eclipse
Barrel aged speedway
Logsdon peche n Brett

I have 8 beers off this list. But I'm stingy! :D

I kind of feel like, comments like this aren't necessary. I may, or may not, have some of the beers on this list, but to say that you have 8 and won't give any is like bragging, or rubbing it in their face. Besides, the spirit of this MAW is going down hill. To think that we have given alot of beers that we wouldn't even trade, and you have 8 but wouldn't give 2, bothers me a little. Not to "attack" you or anything, I say this with respect, if you aren't willing to be generous in this thread, why bother posting anything at all?

I kind of feel like, comments like this aren't necessary. I may, or may not, have some of the beers on this list, but to say that you have 8 and won't give any is like bragging, or rubbing it in their face. Besides, the spirit of this MAW is going down hill. To think that we have given alot of beers that we wouldn't even trade, and you have 8 but wouldn't give 2, bothers me a little. Not to "attack" you or anything, I say this with respect, if you aren't willing to be generous in this thread, why bother posting anything at all?

Can't take a joke...

I didn't find it with bad intention I will raise a glass to your awesome beer and hope I get to try some of them soon!

Fact is I would grant it but my wife would cut my balls off. I've had like 6 trades in the past month. So I'm out of the game until early next year. Hopefully your maw is granted by then!

ardyexfor said:
Fact is I would grant it but my wife would cut my balls off. I've had like 6 trades in the past month. So I'm out of the game until early next year. Hopefully your maw is granted by then!

Haha gotta play by the bosses rules.. Been there.. I had to explain how important just one more trade is several times... It helps that she enjoys them too though

ardyexfor said:
Yeah I tried the angle of "just think, I get basically whatever I want in return!" Didn't work...

When I granted skeezers I believe those were my exact words...

Back