Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, same as the last couple of times I was up. You'll grant the eMAW but also send it as a BIF.

Looking for anything really - only requirement is that it does not get distributed to the upper midwest (say, no OH, MI, IN, IL, WI, MN or IA)

Please include some homebrew.

*edit* - definite leaning toward PA, IPA and DIPA.

Okay, same as the last couple of times I was up. You'll grant the eMAW but also send it as a BIF.

Looking for anything really - only requirement is that it does not get distributed to the upper midwest (say, no OH, MI, IN, IL, WI, MN or IA)

Please include some homebrew.

*edit* - definite leaning toward PA, IPA and DIPA.

So, does that mean we grant the emaw and send it to someone else?
Just checking, it's late... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Well, I had to wait until until someone made some noise!
Isn't that how this thing works?

First list ever... So not even a real list!

Let's just go with anything not distro'd to Texas.
As you can see from my signature line, I'm easy.
I like Pale Ales, Ipa's, and Bocks.
That said, if you have some local awesome sauce, go for it!

No one has jumped on this yet!!??! Please don't tell me this thread I'd dead .. :) tempting. . Swmbo may kill me if I grant

I got this one!! I should be able to ship by Friday, if not Monday is that cool??:mug:

Alrighty here's my first list.

Big (or little!) IPAs you cant get on the east coast
Anything from Russian River
Anything from Cigar City
Anything 3 Floyds
Any Alchemist
Belgian strongs or anything interesting (still easing my way into sours and brett)
Imperial Stouts

Pretty much anything cool you can't get in MA or RI im good with.
Cheers!

Anything from Cigar City
Anything 3 Floyds
Any Alchemist
Belgian strongs or anything interesting (still easing my way into sours and brett)
Imperial Stouts

Cheers!

Not trying to rain on your parade, but maybe say what part of the east coast (northeast, mid-Atlantic, southeast) since I would consider a couple of those beers to be east coast. ;)

Sorry, that bit was at the end of the post. Northeast, I am located in MA with constant travel to RI :)

Bump

Anything from Cigar City
Anything 3 Floyds
Any Alchemist
Imperial Stouts

Cheers!

Anything from Cigar City
Anything 3 Floyds
Any Alchemist
Imperial Stouts

Cheers!

Only been a member a couple months and only have 40 some posts but mind if I take this? I'm from IA, not a whole lot here that is specific to the breweries you mentioned. There's a sour orange hot pepper beer from c.i.b. that is definitely interesting & better than it sounds (if I can still find it). Could also find other regional brews that fit the ipa bill.

Only been a member a couple months and only have 40 some posts but mind if I take this? I'm from IA, not a whole lot here that is specific to the breweries you mentioned. There's a sour orange hot pepper beer from c.i.b. that is definitely interesting & better than it sounds (if I can still find it). Could also find other regional brews that fit the ipa bill.

Unfortunately not. The rules are set by the mods, a few of whom follow the thread. We don't want to lose the right to be able to continue this thread by not obeying.

However, there is some good news. You are only about 17 days and 56 posts away from being able to grant a future eMAW! Best way to get your posts is to look at the unanswered threads sections and help out where you can, ask questions you have about a beer you are brewing, or anything else that helps the community. You'll be there in no time.

CarbonTom was in the same boat just a week or two ago...

Not much you do about the time but wait. As previously mentioned, the minimum post requirement is very easy by going to the beginners forum and help answer questions. You can get 50 posts a day easily that way.

Indeed helping out new brewers is the best way to do it. Not to mention its good brewing karma. :beer:

Box of awesome sauce landed in Quantico today. Thanks Nukebrewer! ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414187929.120931.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1414187941.399888.jpg

Excellent ma RI ct box. Im glad to see Cottrell in there too! Only thing missing is grey Sail

Anything from Cigar City
Anything 3 Floyds
Any Alchemist
Imperial Stouts

Cheers!

Monday bump. Also, a salvo has been loaded and will soon be launched southward. Over 500 ounces of yeasty goodness and a few pieces of choice glassware (most of it with an opportunity for #properglassware) should land in Louisiana by Thursday.

Granted. Approved in message.

My list:

Russian river - any sour

Jester king - any

Upland - any sour

Prairie - any

Cascade - any sour

Jolly pumpkin - any sour

The bruery - any sour

Any American sour you think is awesome.

And heady topper just because.

Any cool glassware matching one of these beers

Monday bump. Also, a salvo has been loaded and will soon be launched southward. Over 500 ounces of yeasty goodness and a few pieces of choice glassware (most of it with an opportunity for #properglassware) should land in Louisiana by Thursday.

500 ounces?! That had to be close to 60 lbs! Incredible, it will be the box that never ends!

Back