Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's start with this list.

Alchemist (any)
Two brothers (any)
Belles two hearted or any
Dark horse any
Great Lakes brewing (any)
Fat heads (any)
New Glarus (any)
DuClaw (any)
Maine beer co (any)
Cigar city (any)

And if you can't get any of the above brews mentioned. I will be more than happy to try any of your local favorite IIPA's, IPAs, porters or stouts that are not available to me in CA.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

If you can wait until next week to ship, I can grant this. Well that and if you want another box from me because I realize I see continue back and forth, things could get pretty redundant. Afaik, I haven't sent you anything you've asked for on this new list. Correct me though if I'm wrong.

If you can wait until next week to ship, I can grant this. Well that and if you want another box from me because I realize I see continue back and forth, things could get pretty redundant. Afaik, I haven't sent you anything you've asked for on this new list. Correct me though if I'm wrong.

I can wait till next week for you to ship. I don't think you have.

I can wait till next week for you to ship. I don't think you have.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403216237.349829.jpg
Woot woot! bigmike99 you rock! 2 from my bucket list and some other great looking beers....and homebrew!
Thanks man, I really appreciate it!
Honestly, I've heard and seen so much about Pliny and heady topper I'm almost afraid to try them! :)

Doing this on my phone. Hope it posts.

Beer:

Tired Hands - Dessert (is this even possible? I just saw it on their site) Will take anything from Tired Hands. I am only easing into sours though so maybe be gentle.
NEBCO - Sea Hag (I have Imperial Stout Trooper & I've had Gandhi)
Sea Dog - anything good?
603 Brewing - anything good?
Sixpoint RAD
Spiteful Brewing - God Damn Pirate Pigeon Peanut Butter Porter
Spiteful Brewing - I hate my boss coffee stout
Spiteful Brewing - Selfies are for Weiners DIPA
Ballast Point - Victory at Sea ( I get Ballast here a lot but this has been one I haven't managed to get)
Fate Brewing - Candy Bar Milk Stout
Collab (Prairie & Evil Twin) Bible Belt (may not be eMAW acceptable)
Westbrook - Udderly Milk Stout

I want a really wonderful chocolate or something like that macadamia nut porter or stout. Skull Coast had one but they never got their canning off the ground I don't think.

Swag:
Alchemist Sport Mesh Cap (Gray/Black) Can I ask for this? Or a cap similar in style/color with a very modest and minimal logo. Size L/XL (these are usually flex fit hats)
http://alchemistbeer.com/product/alchemist-sport-mesh-cap-grayblk/
Any little taster or snifter or teku glass.

I'm burnt on english style ales and love porters and stouts. I like my beers slightly sweeter and not as dry. I like citrus bomb IPAs as well.

Hope this isn't too much of a list for this thread. :)

Well I broke'd it. :) Sorry. I did shop for the rest of Val's beer tonight. Productivity was my strong suit for 30 seconds.

Swag:
Alchemist Sport Mesh Cap (Gray/Black) Can I ask for this? Or a cap similar in style/color with a very modest and minimal logo. Size L/XL (these are usually flex fit hats)
http://alchemistbeer.com/product/alchemist-sport-mesh-cap-grayblk/

Heads up, I ordered one of these in the L/XL because I have the biggest head around these parts (just shy of an 8 if they even make that but fitted is 7 3/4 at least) and the L/XL didn't fit. Or at least it was too tight for my taste. I love that breweries/teams have the bigger one size fits all hats, but the brand alchemist uses runs small. Or at least it did on the one I got. I sold it to a brewing buddy with a normal size head.

Heads up, I ordered one of these in the L/XL because I have the biggest head around these parts (just shy of an 8 if they even make that but fitted is 7 3/4 at least) and the L/XL didn't fit. Or at least it was too tight for my taste. I love that breweries/teams have the bigger one size fits all hats, but the brand alchemist uses runs small. Or at least it did on the one I got. I sold it to a brewing buddy with a normal size head.

In those hats I get l/xl but I am more a big medium on most nike flex hats. Large just gives me a bit more room for my hair not to be smushed down so much. I do have a big head in my opinion for a woman, but I am fairly certain l/xl will fit very well. In fact, It'll fit without any real pressure I believe.

Since they're closed to the public it may be a bit of a stretch so even ask but I figured I would. Either way, I think my list broke the thread. I'll add more over the weekend if there aren't any hits.

Come on, obviously I don't think every IPA should be barrel aged. I mean this beer is so awesome, it crossed my mind but seriously now. That would be like saying every hef should have a lemon and every witbeer should have an orange.

Did you mean you didn't like the white oak aged Jai Alai or just that you don't think all should be aged?

Come on, obviously I don't think every IPA should be barrel aged. I mean this beer is so awesome, it crossed my mind but seriously now. That would be like saying every hef should have a lemon and every witbeer should have an orange.

Did you mean you didn't like the white oak aged Jai Alai or just that you don't think all should be aged?

I dunno. I took, "all IPAs should be white oak aged" pretty literally. I haven't had that one white oak aged, but I don't think everything should be aged on oak.

Johnnyhitch1 hooked it up. The only thing I couldn't figure out was the cup with the forks in it. lol

Noise Maker! lol
Glad everything made it safe

I dunno. I took, "all IPAs should be white oak aged" pretty literally. I haven't had that one white oak aged, but I don't think everything should be aged on oak.

White oak Jai alai is straight coconut vanillin, great beer but 12oz is more than enough. SO tannic and the hops are slightly oxidized. interesting beer but would take the original all day over the oak aged.

Noise Maker! lol
Glad everything made it safe

White oak Jai alai is straight coconut vanillin, great beer but 12oz is more than enough. SO tannic and the hops are slightly oxidized. interesting beer but would take the original all day over the oak aged.

Agreed...while I enjoyed trying the white oak jai alai (thank you bigmike99) one was enough for me. The original is very very good.

p.s. Zeptrey you have a package waiting for you! :mug:

Sompls

Holy crap....this has to be a record haul.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403388487.275871.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403388497.414235.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1403388506.235632.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1403388513.136025.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1403388520.324986.jpg

You knocked this one out of the park...some 21st Amendment, Surly, Stone, Lagunitas, Great Lakes and some homebrew. You went above and beyond. Great Job. I appreciate the haul very much. I think 31 in all. Seemed like that box was bottomless.

Sompls

Holy crap....this has to be a record haul.
View attachment 207008
View attachment 207009View attachment 207010View attachment 207011View attachment 207012

You knocked this one out of the park...some 21st Amendment, Surly, Stone, Lagunitas, Great Lakes and some homebrew. You went above and beyond. Great Job. I appreciate the haul very much. I think 31 in all. Seemed like that box was bottomless.

Hey I'm glad everything arrived safe and sound...enjoy! That was a fun one to put together.
Cheers!

Latest posts

Back