Craft Beer MAW(Easy Version)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I work there. We can 4 beers. A brown, an amber, an ipa, and a rye ipa. We also bottle some fancier stuff that gets around a bit. I can find them in Youngstown. Those, so far, have been Dark Apparition RIS, a barrel aged version of DA, a 9% paw paw wheat, and a barleywine. I can grab those at any time here, so not that rare. The special releases are rare though.

So Jackie O's Dark Apparition RIS Barrel aged is shelf? I'll add that. Tired Hands…they're growler only, right?

So Jackie O's Dark Apparition RIS Barrel aged is shelf? I'll add that. Tired Hands…they're growler only, right?

Aye, their bottle stuff is special release, stand outside for four hours to get your allotment kinda stuff. I'm only like 30 minutes driving from them, but with the little ones running around I rarely get the chance to make it there anymore.

Sorry, was doing the dad thing until everyone finally fell asleep. Now I can return to my beer duties.

List is going to be another simple one to keep the thread moving. Since I was essentially gifted 2 emaws the last time I was up I figure it was the least I could do!

-Any porter/stout/farmhouse/sour that doesn't get distributed to New York. (Via. seekabrew)

-Your finest home brew

Last time I did this I received some awesome beers from places like Odell (Luegene Choc milk stout) that were really a pleasure to drink. I would have never thought to have asked for them and will be asking again for them for sure!

:mug:

Thanks!

Sorry, was doing the dad thing until everyone finally fell asleep. Now I can return to my beer duties.

List is going to be another simple one to keep the thread moving. Since I was essentially gifted 2 emaws the last time I was up I figure it was the least I could do!

-Any porter/stout/farmhouse/sour that doesn't get distributed to New York. (Via. seekabrew)

-Your finest home brew

Last time I did this I received some awesome beers from places like Odell (Luegene Choc milk stout) that were really a pleasure to drink. I would have never thought to have asked for them and will be asking again for them for sure!

Thanks!

Lugene is definitely one of my favorite seasonals that Odell brews. I frequent that brewery whenever I make it down to Colorado. Glad to hear you liked it too.

Come on out. Half hour away, BeerMeDuffMan? Thought you were in Philly? Just let me know in advance and we'll tour and drink a bunch.

Come on out. Half hour away, BeerMeDuffMan? Thought you were in Philly? Just let me know in advance and we'll tour and drink a bunch.

Even at the rate of speed which I can get my jeep to get to without falling apart, it would probably take me a few hours to reach out your way lol. That distance was in regards to Tired Hands.

-Your finest home brew

Thanks!

Wait for it, wait for it..... I can get this one for sure.

Ah. Got ya. I thought so.

I can normally make it from my house to the beach in Wildwood NJ in about an hour and a half...if there are no cops on the road :D
Its been a long, long, long, long time since I was in Ohio last, but those memories I will keep with me forever lol. And back then I flew in from California.

Might be stopping in Philly for a night in a couple weeks but will be with swmbo and all 4 little ones. Any decent bottle shops near liberty bell hotels?

Might be stopping in Philly for a night in a couple weeks but will be with swmbo and all 4 little ones. Any decent bottle shops near liberty bell hotels?

The city proper is duffman's territory. I could help you out with suburb questions.

I think food and friends might be an option.

Its a quick stopover to hit some of the tourist spots for the kids (liberty bell, etc) on our way to myrtle beach so I won't have more than about 15 min to run in somewhere.

I'll need a lot of beer driving with the wife, my mother, 2 6 year olds and 2 that are 9 weeks. I'm crazy.

Sorry to thread jack....no list anyway right????

Alright,please forgive me if any of these do not fall under eMAW.

Alchemist- Heady
Odd Side Ales- Pineapple IPA,Watermelon Wheat.
Maui Brewing Co.- Coconut Porter
Pipeworks-Any
TG-Any
Funky Buddha-Any

Pretty much anything I cannot get between MS and AL. Check seek brew , although we have Lagunitas now but it hasn't been listed yet. I am not hard to please, just the fact that there are people selflessly keeping this thread going is awesome.

Alchemist- Heady
Fat Head's- Oompa Loompa,hop JuJu
Pipeworks-Any
TG-Any
Funky Buddha-Any

Pretty much anything I cannot get between MS and AL. Check seek brew , although we have Lagunitas now but it hasn't been listed yet. I am not hard to please, just the fact that there are people selflessly keeping this thread going is awesome.

Both those Fat Heads are currently out of production at the moment. Current bottle/can line up is Head Hunter, Sunshine Daydream, Bumbleberry, and Trail Head.

Its a quick stopover to hit some of the tourist spots for the kids (liberty bell, etc) on our way to myrtle beach so I won't have more than about 15 min to run in somewhere.

I'll need a lot of beer driving with the wife, my mother, 2 6 year olds and 2 that are 9 weeks. I'm crazy.

Sorry to thread jack....no list anyway right????

http://www.fooderybeer.com/

Literally right around the corner. If you are stopping for lunch, hit Eulogy for REALLY good bar food (wild boar sausage at my last go around) with a bottle list 16 pages deep

Also, it's no longer there, but they do have a marker by 2nd and South for where the Tun Tavern once stood. That pub was where the United States Marine Corps was founded. Its right across the street for the Irish Immigrant Memorial. That's right, the most bad ass branch of any armed services to be sprouted from the loins of war was founded in a bar!
Ben Franklin's original house is open for tours and acts as a museum for some cool stuff. It was the original home to the Franklin Institute. The Franklin Institute (current one, not the old one) is a really cool place for kids. The special exhibit until September is the Circus: Science of the Big Top. Lots of interactive exhibits.

Alchemist- Heady
Pipeworks-Any
TG-Any
Funky Buddha-Any

Adding as the day progresses,

Belching Beaver-PB Milk Stout
Left Hand- Milk Stout Nitro
Russian River-Blind Pig

Adding as the day progresses,

Belching Beaver-PB Milk Stout
Left Hand-Nitro
Russian River-Blind Pig

Just to clarify for everyone: are you asking for a specific Left Hand Nitro or any of them?

Sawtooth, Milk Stout and Wake Up Dead are all available nitro packaged now.

Got home to the GF asking WHAT the hell i traded to get a box this big...oh boy canti, about to tear into this.

(Canti's 18x18x18 home depot shipper on the right)

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403819144.731438.jpg

Holy hell...where do i start?!?

Jester king Censored
Jester King Das wunderkind
Jester king ru55
Prairie bomb
Prairie wine barrel noir
Prairie standard
Deep Ellum Numb com fort
SA 20th anniversary
Rogness Gigantophis
Deep Ellum Dream crusher (complete with matching koozie!)
Santan Mr pineapple
Lakewood Temptress

Have had ru55 temptress and wine noir but very happy to have them again!

Now to the glassware...jesus man. The jester wine glass was more than enough!

Jester King Wine Glass
Jester King Footed Goblet
Prairie Dinosaur Tuscany
Deep Ellum Numb Com Fort

Coasters stickers and buttons....

Wow dude. Blew this out of the water. Just want to remind people this was a double grant for the bMAW and eMAW. Very generous!! Thx again buddy.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403820185.772494.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403820204.986873.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403820224.057819.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403820236.690204.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403820251.758265.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403820265.151076.jpg

Jester king Censored
Jester king ru55
Prairie bomb
Prairie wine barrel noir
Prairie standard
Deep Ellum Numb com fort
SA 20th anniversary
Rogness Gigantophis
Santan Mr pineapple
Lakewood Temptress

Jester King Wine Glass
Prairie Dinosaur Tuscany
Deep Ellum Numb Com Fort

Wow dude. Blew this out of the water. Just want to remind people this was a double grant for the bMAW and eMAW. Very generous!! Thx again buddy.

Glad everything arrived safe. Enjoy!

Jester king Censored
Jester king ru55
Prairie bomb
Prairie wine barrel noir
Prairie standard
Deep Ellum Numb com fort
SA 20th anniversary
Rogness Gigantophis
Santan Mr pineapple
Lakewood Temptress

Jester King Wine Glass
Prairie Dinosaur Tuscany
Deep Ellum Numb Com Fort

Nice hit! That Censored is very unique. The smoke has mellowed nicely.

Back