Chuck Norris dammit!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no global warming. Chuck Norris got cold and turned up the sun.

There used to be a street named after Chuck Norris, but it was changed because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.

Chuck Norris isn't hung like a horse. Horses are hung like Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris uses the Total Gym.

That's the joke.

Oh god... I take it back... I take it all back.

Untitled.jpg

Chuck Norris can cut a knife.......with butter

Chuck Norris once sold his soul to the Devil, but then promptly kicked the Devil's ass and took his soul back. The Devil acknowledged he should have seen that coming.

Chuck Norris knock-knock joke:

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Look behind you.

Chuck Norris once peed in a semi truck's fuel tank as a joke.

That truck is now known as Optimus Prime

Chuck Norris can speak French... In Russian.

Chuck Norris can blow bubbles with beef jerky.
Love does not hurt. Chuck Norris does.
A rogue squirrel once challenged Chuck Norris to a nut hunt around the park. Before beginning, Chuck simply dropped his pants, instantly killing the squirrel and 3 small children. Chuck knows you can't find bigger, better nuts than that.
Chuck Norris doesn't play "hide-and-seek." He plays "hide-and-pray-I-don't-find-you."
If you Google search "Chuck Norris getting his ass kicked" you will generate zero results. It just doesn't happen.
Before Chuck Norris was born, the martial arts weapons consisting of two pieces of wood connected by a chain were called "Nun Barrys". No one ever did find out what happened to Barry.
M.C. Hammer learned the hard way that Chuck Norris can touch this.

There was a movement to carve Chuck Norris' face on Mount Rushmore, but they found out the granite wasn't hard enough for his beard.

Back