Chicago - Hops Contract for 2014 Harvest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neopol

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The Chicago Home Brewers Group...are starting a new contract group buy for 2014 hops (harvested in the fall of 2014). We do not have pricing because it needs to be quoted after we submit our wish list. This is a great opportunity to secure those hard to get varieties. Below are some guidelines that we will follow no exceptions:

This is not isolated to Chicago only, however you are responsible to either pick them up or make other arrangements to have them picked-up/shipped.

Just like last time, I will be taking orders from various home brew club representatives so you should place your order through that club's rep. If your club is not listed then by default you will go through CHBG. These reps will be handling "mini buys" then submitting their final tally to me so I can get a contract for the club's amount. Below are the various club reps:

Evanston Home Brew Club-Randar
Northern Illinois Homebrew Club-Mark Gres
P.A.L.E.-Ghoti
Pour Boys
CHBG

ALL orders need to be in 11 lb. carton/bale increments.

Splits will be handled among the split participants. One person will manage the carton split and pay me; everyone else will pay that person.

The contract buy close on March 10, 2014.

Contracts must be paid in advance. No exceptions.

There is the google doc-spreadsheet link for CHBG orders only. If you are an active member in another club then go through them. If you are not an active member for any other club then CHBG is your club so you can enter in the link below.

Link ommitted, Chicago Home Brewers Group Forum will have the link as well as any ongoing questions addressed

Back