Cheers from Columbus, OH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joey024

Reaction score
I'm new... I have always enjoyed drinking beer, and recently finished my basement... With that, I bought a kegerator. When I did research on the kegerator design/models/etc, I found the homebrewing hobby. I'm all in. I have two beginner batches brewing now, and have lurked on this forum for the majority of my answers. I'm just waiting to see how my beer turns out! I'm bound to have way more questions once I start pouring them--can't wait.

Welcome. I used to live in Columbus. Even started the first brew club back in '89. I hope you find one of the clubs and get hooked up. i also hope you enjoy this forum.

welcome from a fellow c-bus homebrewer! I mostly buy from WineMakers except on occasion, buy some supplies from Gentile's. FYI - star san is TONS cheaper at Gentiles. Crushed grains are much at Winemakers. Yeast lots fresher at Winemakers. Nina is awesome to deal with.

Back