Bulk Grain Price

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if there is any money to be made selling homebrew supplies, I'm considering opening a store if it is worth a shot.

There really isn't if you do it right. No one is gettting rich but it means you don't have to work for someone else. Your worse day working for yourself is better than the best day working for someone else.

Forrest

There really isn't if you do it right. No one is gettting rich but it means you don't have to work for someone else. Your worse day working for yourself is better than the best day working for someone else.

Forrest

lol... most businesses are that way it seems. The way to make big $$$ is to get in a high paying profession where people have no choice but to see you!

I make better money now as a day laborer than I did most of the time owning a jewelry store. Plus now I have money for myself when before every dime went back into the business.

It's funny how little skill and knowledge I have in the construction trade but people seem happy paying me $300 labor to spend a day building them a countertop or porch but the same people wouldn't want to pay $300 for a piece of jewelry I spent three days on.

But it sucks!!! I would rather go back to being poor and beer sounds like a better way to do it! :D

we need to get sam's club to sell base grains. That way we could order what we want online and pick it up at the store.

we need to get sam's club to sell base grains. That way we could order what we want online and pick it up at the store.

reviving an old thread are we! I read somewhere else that sam's club would want way too much for bulk grains

Back