Brewtroller Tutorials ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kmo4040

Reaction score
Does anyone know a good place to find brewtroller tutorials? I have searched their website and downloaded the manual, but it doesn't have much information about specifics. I am currently in the design phase and would like to order as much of my parts as possible before I begin to build. I have the brewtroller, some valves, 3 RGBIO8's, and a bunch of misc parts. But I am unclear about so many things. I tried YouTube, google searches, and the most I can find is all the great things this board can do, but no information on how to do it. If anyone can point me to some step by step tutorials or better yet videos, I would greatly appreciate it. I saw a particularly good video by the Brewtroller folks on youtube, it demonstrated the first steps in setting up one of the boards. If he/they could continue that series into more complicated setups that would be fantastic! They have a new water sensor that I want to get but would love to see it in action first. For $150 per vessel I need to see it first before I pull the trigger. Thanks in advance for any help.

You know, I realized that I stated the obvious... apologies for that if it didn't appear helpful. Electric brewing and automated systems are very much DIY. Again, I stated the obvious... but when there aren't resources available online like we'd expect, it's best to go straight to the best source. It requires making contact but you'll find they are inclined to give you all the help you need. Greatest thing about the HB community - they are very willing to share everything they can.

If my previous reply came off as sarcastic, I apologize that was not my intent. I am genuinely greatful for your help.

Back