Brews for New Avenues 2017! Save the date

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Change of plan on the A street, had an issue getting a 1/4 barrel out... can only get a 1/6th...
But its something even more exciting from trillium now. :)

Is it the new Saison they just posted about? I really hope so.

had a pour of both over the weekend and they are drinking beautifully right now Ryan_G
v4lxX_s-200x150.gif

GA keg list will be going out at some point tomorrow. Anything that is still on tap when VIP ends will just carry over to GA.

Just getting the spreadsheet for all of the silent auction items finalized tonight - you lovely people are killing me with your late donations ;) The BFNA crew went through well over 2000 bottles on Sunday. The quality and quantity of the lots are insane this year. We saved some great stuff for the GA silent auction as well, and made that twice the size of past years. I'm thinking we might need a few hand trucks stationed between the checkout area and where the uber/lyft pickups are.

Also, we will likely have some de Garde - Avenue No. 3 and Breakside - Pause for Effect (two of our collaboration bottles this year) for sale as a two-pack when GA starts. We won't know exact quantities until the VIP pre-sale ends tomorrow afternoon, but it should be at least 100 packages. We are keeping it a strict 1/pp on those, so VIPs who purchased ahead of time will not be able to double-dip.

Pierre got in last night, and we've been having a great time showing him around. Coolship discussion at Block 15 today:
F7XW4E5.jpg

I also just want to take a moment to say THANK YOU for all of your continued generosity toward this amazing and worthy cause! See you all soon!

Might be meeting leftoverburrito at Bailey's in the afternoon. Skip HotD and join us!
I'll be there or upstairs around 330 unless the traffic crushes my dreams.

And I'm pretty sure I've actually met Fahmie25 before. de Garde party back in the day when it was raining pretty good.

Pretty pumped for tomorrow and this whole weekend.

Only plans for tomorrow is an early morning hike so I don't feel as bad about the amount of beer I will (and already have) put into my body...the rest is up in the air. I can be convinced to do otherwise.

Where are you hiking in the AM?

Back