BrewJacket Immersion Chiller Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RansomBrewing

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered anything from BrewJacket recently?
I ordered some things from them a couple of weeks ago, knowing that they may not be open due to COVID-19. Here is my problem: I haven't seen any updates to my order, they haven't responded to my email and they haven't answered their phone. Does anyone know if they are still doing orders? According to what I can find online, they are in Colorado and retail is open there now.

https://brewjacket.com/

Brewjacket customer support was going through big time growing pains. That's my nice way of saying they suck. They are very bad about responding to any customer inquiry by their general customer support. I had luck by going direct with one of their original founders. His name was Aaron Walls. I do not have his direct contact anymore.

As far as their product, it's pretty good if you can actually get it and dont need their support after the fact.

Back