Breweries/beers to check out in Columnuz Ohio?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Ipa's, so I tend to go where there are good ipa's. Barley's Smokehouse and brewpub in Grandview off of Dublin rd. has a centennial ipa, a british syle pale ale, Christmas ale, a helles style blonde, and a few others currently. The Barley's downtown - high st., has different beers than Grandview because they are different owners. They have a rye ipa. The Columbus brewing company- short st. has a good ipa and others, and usually a couple of big ipa's called Bode, and Creeper. Seventh Son is located on north 4th st. and 4th avenue. They have limited hours, but are open on Saturdays. Last time I was there they had 8 beers on tap, there ipa is called golden ratio. The Elevator Brewing co= high st. and the Elevator 13th floor taproom at the brewery on N. 4th st. The taproom is only open on Saturdays and is located at the brewery, not much eye appeal, you sit on old kegs with cushions on them. There are more breweries as well, wolfe's ridge-n 4th st. ,, Zauber in Grandview, North high brewing in the short north-high st. There are probably a couple others that I have forgot about. My hangout is the Barleys on Dublin Rd. Great barbecue, beer, and possibly the best brisket nachos on the face of this earth.

barleys smokehouse in grandview and columbus brewing company are the two must try places.

Back