Brew Rig - Backyard Brewery on Brutus 10 Layout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2014-07-29-19-35-32-1024x768.jpg

Single tier brew rig based on a Brutus 10 layout. I added heavy heat shields, with an air gap,to minimize heat to the stand so the paint wouldn't burn off. I also wanted a control panel that I could "fold" in to save space when stored.
I'vecontinued to make small changes along the way, like the heat shieldson the keggles,and still have some changesI would like to get around to.As itsits right now, I'mpleased with the performance and the look.
2014-07-29-19-36-03-225x300.jpg

Boiling Equipment: Keggle
Beer Bottling Gear: keg most everything and ends up in DIY three tap keezer.rnStill have bottle tree, sanitizer sprayer, bottles, cappers, bottle fillers, and whatnot to bottle if wish.
Fermentation Vessels and Equipment: Glass carboys of various sizes, Temp controlled chest freezer as fermentation chamber
Wort Chillers: 50' DIY dual coil IC
Plumbing, Pumps and Hardware: Cam locks, silicone tubing, March pump (2), sight glass (2), PID (2), Solenoid valves (3)
Measuring, Testing,& Stirring Devices: Hydrometer, SS spoon, SS mash paddle, PH meter...
Yeast Equipment: DIY stir plate
Cleansers and Sanitizers: Oxiclean, Starsan
2014-07-29-19-35-32.jpg

Back