Kentucky Bourbon Trail Bachelor Party

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichH

Reaction score
A bunch of us are flying into Louisville to hit the Bourbon Trail in a couple weeks. I'm looking for any recommendations for "must visit" breweries in the Louisville/Bardstown area.

Thanks in advance!

:mug:

Against the Grain
Falls City
New Albanian (actually in southern Indiana)

If you're staying in Louisville, head across the river to Jeffersonville and hit Flat12 brewing on riverside drive. They always have an impressive line-up of their beers, and pretty decent (and inexpensive) snack type food. Then head a couple miles west and hit Floyd county brewing in New Albany, not as many beers as Flat12, but fantastic food, and maybe a half dozen of their beers. Both places are within eyesight of downtown louisville, on the banks of the Ohio.

If you happen to find yourself near Lexington, KY, hit Alltech/Lexington brewing, home of Kentucky Bourbon barrel ale. They are unique in that they brew beer AND distill bourbon there. When I was there back in May, they couldn't (due to some silly law) sell beer on property, but I think they have a taproom now.

Latest posts

Back