Bored out of my F'in skull

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShootsNRoots

Reaction score
At least that's what I told my boss when he asked how I was doing....

He chuckled and said I'm not suppose to tell him things like that...

But it's true.

I'm such a chicken. I should just up and quit my comfortable life style and cushy job and just go do something crazy and challenging.

"What's this life for?" - Creed.

I think all jobs are boring at times but don't you ever get the sense that your life is just passing you by and you're not making the most of it?

It's an ugly feeling, I wish I could shake.

You gotta pay the bills somehow. It sucks but the only way to do that sometimes is work a meaningless job. Thats why i hope to be getting into the brewing industry soon :D

I got dead bored at work 4 weeks ago. My regular inspections dried up because construction wrapped up and the new projects had not started yet.

I told my boss that there were only so many hours of solitaire i could play a day and that i was going to figure out something new to do. I volunteered to do some marketing and outreach on for various communities on their existing infrastructure.

I worked 45 hours in 4 days this week and that's only because went to work 3 hours late yesterday.

I do almost no work at the place I get paid. My boss should fire me, or really would be better off to fire the other guy doing my job and give me half his pay to do both our work.

He thinks I'm doing a fantastic job and continues to give me bonuses, so I'll just keep browsing HBT 4 hours a day.

I doze off at work a lot. I don't think quitting is always the best solution because the boredom seems to become more tolerable as you get older.

I got board yesterday wile waiting for the boss to call me back.
I had nothing to do for 30 minuets! Luckily I was on top of of 60ft tall warehouse and no one saw me playing 'air traffic' on my phone.

Its a game I recommend for time killing.

daksin said:
I do almost no work at the place I get paid. My boss should fire me, or really would be better off to fire the other guy doing my job and give me half his pay to do both our work.

He thinks I'm doing a fantastic job and continues to give me bonuses, so I'll just keep browsing HBT 4 hours a day.

You are awesome

Back