Black Friday BLOWOUT @ Kegconnection + $100 Gift Card Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again - SO SORRY for the delay but thank you to HBT member Steven B for emailing me and reminding me. If you didn't get picked as a big winner, email me: [email protected] , with your HBT username and the comment # you were in this thread, and what email you use for a Kegconnection.com account and I'll add the $15 credit to your account immediately. I'll be at my computer all day (we're finally catching up from black Friday madness) so please reach out and I'll get you taken care of!

Did you get the $15? I never received an email. 😞

Did you email Joshua at Kegconnection with your HBT username and comment number?

Yeah, I emailed him on Friday, checked my sent emails, seems to have gone through. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I haven't gotten a reply either, but I imagine they're still pretty slammed. I'm not in a rush, so I'm not too worried about getting a gift card ASAP that I wasn't expecting. If you're ready to place an order with them and waiting on the $15, maybe give them a call on Monday? They've been more than accommodating so far.

I haven't gotten a reply either, but I imagine they're still pretty slammed. I'm not in a rush, so I'm not too worried about getting a gift card ASAP that I wasn't expecting. If you're ready to place an order with them and waiting on the $15, maybe give them a call on Monday? They've been more than accommodating so far.

I bet they are, just saw some of the other replies so was curious if something happened with my email. Not currently ready to order anything but will hold onto it for a future purchase.

I bet they are, just saw some of the other replies so was curious if something happened with my email. Not currently ready to order anything but will hold onto it for a future purchase.

What is your email? I left the office around 4pm central on Friday but am caught up (I *think) on giving out the $15 store credit. If you have emailed me and have NOT received my email reply (I was fairly quick on them all day Friday up until I left the office), PLEASE let me know. I can pull your info up quick and get you taken care of, my friend.

cheers,

joshua

What is your email? I left the office around 4pm central on Friday but am caught up (I *think) on giving out the $15 store credit. If you have emailed me and have NOT received my email reply (I was fairly quick on them all day Friday up until I left the office), PLEASE let me know. I can pull your info up quick and get you taken care of, my friend.

cheers,

joshua

Got it! Thank you very much sir! I was William.

Back