Black Friday BLOWOUT @ Kegconnection + $100 Gift Card Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there, home brewers!

It's our favorite time of the year (mainly for the delicious food we just consumed today) because it's that time when we offer some of the best deals ever on homebrewing gear, recipe kits, equipment, and so much more. This year, we're extremely proud to present our offerings. You can browse the banners below and click on any of them to be redirected to a specific deal, but I'm also going to post the list below in case our images don't come through properly. These deals are LIVE right now thru 11:59pm central on Cyber Monday.

BLACK FRIDAY BLOWOUT AT KEGCONNECTION (CLICK HERE)
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $100+ WITH PROMO CODE SHIP100

10 Gallon COOLER BREW All-Grain Brewing System ON SALE - PLUS it comes with a FREE 10 Gallon Recipe Kit of your choosing!

7.5 Gallon Premium Stainless Steel Kettle 50% OFF @ $24.95 (blowout pricing, while supplies last)

Deluxe Tool Kit 50% OFF @ $29.95 (blowout pricing, while supplies last)

25% off ALL Kegerator Kits with prices as low as $56.21!

Refurbished Ball Lock Kegs AND Refurbished Pin Lock Kegs Sale ONLY $39.95 (limit 2 per order)

FREE 5 Gallon Recipe Kit of your choosing with the purchase of select all-grain brewing systems!

Premium San Step Sanitizer 50% OFF @ $9.95 for a 16oz bottle!

The Grainfather All-in-One electric brewing system BLOWOUT PRICING $799 PLUS a FREE 5 Gallon Recipe Kit of your choosing

25% off ALL air-distributors!

Draft Beer Tower Extension 50% OFF @ $22.97!

10 x 6 Wall Mount Drip Tray 50% OFF @ $29.97!

CDC Approved COVID-19 Disinfectant, "QA SANITIZER" BLOWOUT SALE PRICING @ $12.95 (while supplies last)

and if your order isn't over $100, you'll still receive our everyday low $9.95 flat rate shipping!

With that out of the way, info on our gift card giveaways!

We have one (1) $100 gift card to give away and two (2) $50 gift cards to give away to 3 HomebrewTalk.com members! ANYONE CAN ENTER and entering is simple - comment below in this thread! You can let us know how you'd spend the giftcard, let us know how your Thanksgiving meal was, what beer you enjoyed, etc, etc... Doesn't matter! Just comment below and on Tuesday, December 1st, at 11am Central we will post the winners from our random drawing.

Truly, we appreciate you all and the continued support you've given us over the last 14 years! We can't believe we're about to enter our 15th year of business and it's all because of customers like you. Thank you for allowing us to serve you and be a part of the greatest industry in the world.

cheers,

Team Kegconnection

View attachment 707959
View attachment 708042
View attachment 708041
View attachment 708043
View attachment 708044
View attachment 708045
View attachment 708046
View attachment 708047
View attachment 708048
View attachment 708049

Hey, count me in for some kegging equipment. thanks!

Hey there, home brewers!

It's our favorite time of the year (mainly for the delicious food we just consumed today) because it's that time when we offer some of the best deals ever on homebrewing gear, recipe kits, equipment, and so much more. This year, we're extremely proud to present our offerings. You can browse the banners below and click on any of them to be redirected to a specific deal, but I'm also going to post the list below in case our images don't come through properly. These deals are LIVE right now thru 11:59pm central on Cyber Monday.

10 Gallon COOLER BREW All-Grain Brewing System ON SALE - PLUS it comes with a FREE 10 Gallon Recipe Kit of your choosing!

7.5 Gallon Premium Stainless Steel Kettle 50% OFF @ $24.95 (blowout pricing, while supplies last)

Refurbished Ball Lock Kegs AND Refurbished Pin Lock Kegs Sale ONLY $39.95 (limit 2 per order)

FREE 5 Gallon Recipe Kit of your choosing with the purchase of select all-grain brewing systems!

The Grainfather All-in-One electric brewing system BLOWOUT PRICING $799 PLUS a FREE 5 Gallon Recipe Kit of your choosing

CDC Approved COVID-19 Disinfectant, "QA SANITIZER" BLOWOUT SALE PRICING @ $12.95 (while supplies last)

and if your order isn't over $100, you'll still receive our everyday low $9.95 flat rate shipping!

We have one (1) $100 gift card to give away and two (2) $50 gift cards to give away to 3 HomebrewTalk.com members! ANYONE CAN ENTER and entering is simple - comment below in this thread! You can let us know how you'd spend the giftcard, let us know how your Thanksgiving meal was, what beer you enjoyed, etc, etc... Doesn't matter! Just comment below and on Tuesday, December 1st, at 11am Central we will post the winners from our random drawing.

Truly, we appreciate you all and the continued support you've given us over the last 14 years! We can't believe we're about to enter our 15th year of business and it's all because of customers like you. Thank you for allowing us to serve you and be a part of the greatest industry in the world.

cheers,

Team Kegconnection

View attachment 707959
View attachment 708042
View attachment 708041
View attachment 708043
View attachment 708044
View attachment 708045
View attachment 708046
View attachment 708047
View attachment 708048
View attachment 708049

Most anything would be nice. Been making "mead" most of my life.

Hey there, home brewers!

cheers,

Team Kegconnection

View attachment 707959
View attachment 708042
View attachment 708041
View attachment 708043
View attachment 708044
View attachment 708045
View attachment 708046
View attachment 708047
View attachment 708048
View attachment 708049

I have been very happy with the items I have purchased from you guys in the past. Looks like a great sale.

Ooh with a gift card I might pick up a real brew kettle since my cheapo 5 gal is splitting at the lip. Thanksgiving was great! Just the classics, except this year I got to enjoy it with a brown ale homebrew!

That giftcard would definitely help me get a nice new kettle. No more stock pot for this guy.

My (asked for) birthday gift this month was a copy of Palmer’s How to Brew and a green light to buy whatever I needed to get started. Lucky me, my bday lands right before Black Friday. I’ve got a whole bunch of gear ordered and on the way, but this gift card would really help when I brew my first batches and decide what I “need” to upgrade or get immediately!

Hey there, home brewers!

cheers,

Team Kegconnection

View attachment 707959
View attachment 708042
View attachment 708041
View attachment 708043
View attachment 708044
View attachment 708045
View attachment 708046
View attachment 708047
View attachment 708048
View attachment 708049

Heck yes! Any prize would be great! I would use gift card to help with purchase of first time Carb setup...5 gal...2.5gal kegs...bottling wand...Thxgiving went great! Made a Green Chile Apple pie that was so awesome I didn't want to share! Also featured my latest Mead; Mango Habanero...so good my mom wanted to take some to her coworkers to try...so it was a spicy Thanksgiving...

Last edited:
Thanks Keg Connection - I'd get an additional keg. Thanksgiving was quiet with just kids and their significant others.

I'm patiently awaiting to hear who has won 🍻
I am guessing that KegConnection, like so many other vendors, got absolutely slammed with Black Friday/Cyber Monday orders. Chances are they are so busy filling boxes they totally forgot about this little old HBT giveaway. Hopefully they’ll get some sleep this weekend and realize they left us hanging. 🤞

I swear this happens to me every year!!! We got SLAMMED by the sale and I didn't set a phone reminder to do the giveaway. I will do the drawing here shortly (I'm leaving for the office right now) and announce the winners, and then give EVERYONE who entered before me posting right now a $15 gift card to Kegconnection. I'm so sorry, you guys! If you don't get your # drawn as a big winner, email me [email protected], let me know what email you use for your Kegconnection.com account, and I'll add the $15 store credit immediately!

Talk to you soon!

joshua

After inputting the numbers are doing a random drawing, the winners are:

$100 Gift card: #59 @shelly_belly
$50 Gift card: #16 @RampantOctopus
$50 Gift card: #35 @Henry Elceser

Again - SO SORRY for the delay but thank you to HBT member Steven B for emailing me and reminding me. If you didn't get picked as a big winner, email me: [email protected] , with your HBT username and the comment # you were in this thread, and what email you use for a Kegconnection.com account and I'll add the $15 credit to your account immediately. I'll be at my computer all day (we're finally catching up from black Friday madness) so please reach out and I'll get you taken care of!

cheers,

joshua

Back