Birth Announcement!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brigbrew

Reaction score
Just wanted to share my good fortune with all of you! Just had a baby boy yesterday and decided to share homebrew instead of cigars. I attached a couple pics of the bottle and label.

Thanks to beerlabelizer.com for the resource.

image-2565580521.jpg

image-4007480520.jpg

Congratulations!! Children are a real blessing. My son will be 18 months in 2 days and he is awesome. When he gets old enough he will be my assistant brewer!!!

My daughter is 4 and she already loves to help daddy on brew day and love bottle washing

The beer is a MIdwest kit with an extra 4oz of biscuit malt thrown in. I'm pretty happy with it and its going over great with the family and friends.

Thanks for the support, all!

You know you're a homebrewer when you post pictures of the beer and no pictures of the baby!

hahaha was thinking the same thing.

Congrats on the new addition. Is this your first?

I used the same labelmaker to make labels to give out at our baby shower. I think I had "Midnight Diaper Changer Hefeweizen," "That Pour Kid Pale Ale" and "Sleepless Nights Pilsner".

Enjoy your son! And the beer!

tlg779 said:
My daughter is 4 and she already loves to help daddy on brew day and love bottle washing

My boys like to help me fill and cap the bottles. My oldest will be 5 In June and #2 will be 3 on the 18th.

I love the beer birth announcement idea. I wish I would have thought of that before #3 was born. She'll be 3 weeks tomorrow. It will be a while before she is one of my assistants.

Back