• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Hampshire Big Equipment Sale Part 2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoCanSam

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm selling off my brewing equipment as I just don't have the time with my current job. I'm located in Southeastern New Hampshire and will ship items, but some of the larger items may be expensive to ship so local pickup may be better. The prices listed below are negotiable. All of the equipment is in great shape. If you're looking to upgrade to bigger batches and stainless steel sanitary equipment, take a look.

Apologize for a few of the photos being in the wrong orientation...

:tank:

• Miscellaneous equipment: tube heat exchanger, carbon water filter, (2) stir plates, erlenmyer flask, sanitary ball valves (Swagelok), 3/8", 1/2" and 3/4" sanitary hose barb fittings, sanitary spray ball, miscellaneous sanitary fittings and clamps (more parts than what's shown). negotiable
  • Ranco single stage temperature controller and silicone heating mat $75
  • Ranco dual stage temperature controller and silicone heating mat $110
  • Cole-Parmer variable speed drive stainless steel magnetic drive pump (pump head manufactured by Micropump). Max flow rate around 6 GMP. Temps to 250°F. $250
  • Counterpressure filler - all Swagelok parts. $75
  • Wilden 3/8” teflon diaphragm pump – runs on compressed air (small workshop compressor works great). Can handle boiling wort, does not need to be primed. Can also handle pellet hop sludge with no problem. Shown with pulse dampener (not included). $150
  • Wilden stainless steel pulse dampener for diaphragm pump - all stainless steel. $100
  • Wilden 1/4” teflon diaphragm pump – runs on compressed air (small workshop compressor works great). Can handle boiling wort, does not need to be primed. Can also handle pellet hop sludge with no problem. $100
  • 15 gallon insulated sparge tank (not shown) $30
  • Stainless steel coil heat exchanger (not shown) $25

Please PM me if you're interested. I also have tubing and lots of stainless fittings. Thanks for looking.

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

IMG_0860.jpg

IMG_0863.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0218 - Copy - Copy.jpg

I'm interested in the temperature controllers and heating mats. Still available?

Back