• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retiringbrewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the time has come to sell all my homebrew stand and all the brewing stuff:(....... so I'm retiring. I want to sell all together but willing to consider selling individual for the right price.
Asking $800 OBO for it all.

This home brewing stand can operate in a semiautomatic or manual mode. Can operate as a RIMS for all grain or just normal boil for a partial mash or beer kit.

What's included.
  • (1) Custom built brew stand (~ 68"x24"x33") with two 100,000 BTU propane burners. Integrated propane pipe header with valves. A single 20lb propane tank will power it. An integrated 120 volt GFCI outlet to provide power to mobile pump stands or whatever else needs power on a brew day.
  • (2) stainless steel keggles (with lids) and stainless steel 1/2" cam lock quick disconnect hose fittings. Stainless steel false bottoms.
  • (1) 10 gallon Igloo cooler mashtun with false bottom.
  • (2) Chugger transfer pumps mounted on mobile pump stands. One stand has a heat exchanger and the other has a water filter housing to filter water on brew day. Both pump stands have custom built control boxes with LOVE TS digital temperature controllers.
  • (1) Duda Diesel plate and frame heat exchanger with quick disconnects mounted onto back of mobile pump stand.
  • Many 1/2" silicone hoses with stainless steel cam lock quick disconnects.
  • (3) 5 gallon Cornelius kegs.
  • Many fermenting bucks.
  • All the testing and measuring tools included.
  • And..... a bunch of miscellaneous stainless steel fittings, hops screens, and to numerous to mention other odds and ends.
The value of all equipment is much less than you would have to spend to build or buy a complete setup like this.

Attachments

• Home Brew Stand.JPG
    Home Brew Stand.JPG
    827.6 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back