BeerSmith Calendar 1 day off?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhuarc

Reaction score
In BeerSmith I have the brew date on the Brew Log version of the recipe. When I look at the calendar view it shows all of the dates from that brew (Primary, Secondary, Aging, Bottling) all 1 day off of what they should be.

Has anyone else had this problem? It shows all of the dates for that brew 1 day late. So if I actually brewed on April 1, it would show on the calendar as brewing on April 2. Then all of the rest of the dates show 1 day late.

I am really enjoying using BeerSmith, but would really like to get this issue fixed.

Thanks all!

I'll check mine later and get back to you. What version of BS and operating system are you using?

I am on Windows 7, and I forget what version of Beer Smith I am currently using. It isn't that big of a deal and certainly not the end of the world, more irritating than anything.

Seriously! What is going to happen to all of my beer if my Beer Smith calendar ends one day early?!

My Beersmith was throwing up errors on February 29. I was told on the BS forum it was a leap year calculation problem. I'd bet you're seeing the same software bug.

Latest posts

Back