Barley Crusher: So how long did you have to wait for it to arrive?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been using a MonsterMill from Northern brewer. It may have been a little more but it was shipped to my door within a week of ordering it and has lasted 5 years so far with zero issues and perfect performance.

Glad I askes santa for a crankenstein instead.....

Good luck to all those who ordered. The no response thing is crap, don't care what size the company is.

Well, this isn't going to be an encouragement to anyone. I put an order through the special offer posted on BeerSmith.com. I received my PayPal receipt, but I have heard nothing from the folks over at BarleyCrusher. Oh yeah, that was 8 weeks ago.

I'm considering getting my money back from PayPal and ordering from someone else.
I ordered from the beersmith link as well. Have you received an update on your order status yet? I ordered 11/17/11 and have had no comm. yet...

Just think of all the beer you could have brewed in that 2 months... but now you get to make up for lost time!

Yes I did. The rebel brewer mill really does kick ass. 200$ is pricey but I got it for a christmas present! :tank:

I ordered from the beersmith link as well. Have you received an update on your order status yet? I ordered 11/17/11 and have had no comm. yet...

I'm thinking that some of these have been resolved -- I ordered mine on 1/15through the Beersmith site, paid through paypal. Got an acknowledgment on 1/16 from BC Products, shipping notice on 1/27, and it arrived via UPS today (1/31.

It looks nice -- I'm anxious to try it out.

I ordered my barley crusher on 2/9, received an order confirmation on 2/10.....still waiting. Has anyone else ordered one in february and received it already?

Back