Anyone else have a St Patty's day baby

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frod1963

Reaction score
Just thougt I would check. The wife and I had a little baby girl Gracie on St Patty's. Cheers hopefully there were plenty of you that had a green beer for the wife and I.

Not me personally but my mothers birthday is St Patricks day and last year my sister had her first daughter on St Patricks day. Of course this is the best birthday present my mom ever got.

Great you're F'ed if she turns out to like beer. St. Patty's and a B-day all in the same 24 hours? If that was me I'd probably have need a stomach pump every year!

Seriously though....CONGRATS!!!!!!!:mug:

Congrats on the kiddo! My brother-in-law and his wife just had a baby boy 15 minutes before St. Patty's Day.... so close!

My son, Ian, was born on St. Patty's day. He turned 15 this year. God does time fly

Congratulations!!! :D :D

I don't think we had a baby though. I'd better check in the bed. At our age all kinds of things seem to fall out of our bodies unexpectedly.

Back