Any Race Fans out There??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScoutMan

Reaction score
If so, who do ya like in tonights shootout?? How 'bout the 500 next Sunday???

I'm thinkin Junior in the shootout and Sterling Marlin in the 500.

I moderately follow racing. I'm going to go with Jr. not winning the shoot out ;)

We usually go to the fall race in Charlotte. I've been to a few 600's in the spring, but that's just a long race. I'd love to go to Richmond, but you have to buy tickets for the entire weekend.

I'm glad racing is starting up again now that football is over :(

And most of the Red Wings games are blocked here *sigh*, unless we want to spend the $$ on Center Ice and that would impede the brewing budget at this time so... NO WAY.

JnJ said:
YA Tony!!!! HE will win it all this year.

Thats pretty hard to argue with, he's won everything he's entered this year, both on dirt and asphalt.

"And most of the Red Wings games are blocked here *sigh*, "

How come I can find 3 fricken poker games on the sports network anytime of the day or night, but can't get a hockey game to save my life???

ScoutMan said:
"And most of the Red Wings games are blocked here *sigh*, "

How come I can find 3 fricken poker games on the sports network anytime of the day or night, but can't get a hockey game to save my life???

Someone's out to get us?

I like poker... more fun to play than watch though

Junior for the 500. I'm sticking with the Earnhardt legacy since I was a fan of senior since his rookie year.

I never followed the racing before but was just asked to join a group of friends on the infield of PIR for a night race and more this spring. I haven't seen PIR since the '70s. Anybody know what I should expect?

Wild

Back