Any Linux/Chromebook experts?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
Looking to run something on my chromebook through the linux crosh. Anyone willing to walk me through that?

Sorry, CG, I use a Chromebook but only as God/Google intended it. Replying to bump this so that maybe someone else can answer it.

I can probably help you, but only during business hours. Can't guarantee that this is even legible at the moment, except for autocorrect!

Send me a pm, happy to help, with what I can.

This was an appreciated offer but unfortunately I think the point is moot. The game I wanted to play on the chromebook likely requires a graphics card.

The device is useful for all sorts of other things though, and it being feather light and quick to boot is a nice thing.

Have you ever tried to use Google remote desktop? I'm not sure how intense your graphics are but you basically view another PC or system. So if you have your game running on another PC you can connect with your chromebook as a basic viewer. I've used it even on my phone to remotely log into a graphic intensive application to change a couple of things for work. Miiiiight help ya.

Back