A place to buy Kegs in Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curtisj

Reaction score
Looking for a good inexpensive place to get a keg setup in Ontario.

Any suggestions

I'll be ordering from Kegconnection.com, they're in the states. just be sure to use UPS (or is it USPS) and you won't get raped on brokerage fees. Oh yeah go through their store, not the ebay ads, it's cheaper that way.

Looks like a cool Canadian dealer; thanks for the heads-up!

Wish he had 2.5 or 3 gallon cornies...anyone know a Canadian supplier for those?

I almost took a drive to Mitchell the other day to get some sanke kegs for a keggle from OntarioBeerKegs - we were on holidays in the area. His prices seem good and if you can swing by you can avoid the CanPost rates!!

B

I will echo what I said. Patrick is great to deal with, a friend bought some corny's from him and one of the lids was broken. Rather than send a new lid.. he just sent him a new corny.. no charge.

Recently I bought some disconnects, and there was an issue with the gas not working. He just sent me 2 new ones.

2.5 or 3 gallon cornys seem impossible to find in Canada.. I have looked.

I will echo what I said. Patrick is great to deal with, a friend bought some corny's from him and one of the lids was broken. Rather than send a new lid.. he just sent him a new corny.. no charge.

Recently I bought some disconnects, and there was an issue with the gas not working. He just sent me 2 new ones.

2.5 or 3 gallon cornys seem impossible to find in Canada.. I have looked.

Well, I asked via the help chat on Ontario Beer Kegs about obtaining a Sankey for a keggle project, or where I could obtain a defunct one, and I was told, "No.". Wasn't super helpful.

Back