A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Giving the Pilsner/mosaic another go. Strike temp was same as before, but mash temp was 8deg less...not sure what happened yet. Haven't done an outside brew in 2 years. Has it's upside.

I gotta admit, I love being outside. I was extremely reluctant to get out there but I love to make messes and laugh at the sky. I was going to set up this huge Brew Room in my laundry room and then realized what the hell am I doing. Read wife said, what the hell are you doing in my laundry room. I could still Brew in there if I want I just need to make an 80 foot 10/3 SJ cord. Sorry to hear about the bottom of your pan but glad to hear you have backup.

Back fence ripped out, two cemented fence posts dug out, brush cleared, flagstone patio removed and sand removed... Yard work all day long... I'm done

Time for a gallon of water and then a gallon of beer

Chocurua's a great hike. I use to do it every year when I lived up in NH. I always wanted to do Fraconia Ridge but never got around to it. Still not that far away. Some day.

Yeah I hit it once or twice a year. I try to hike something every week if I can. I'm probably not too much closer than you are depending where you are. Takes me about 2 hours to get up there. But then again the jump from 2-3 hours is a huge deterrent

Fresno area? Sheesh! Graduated HS in the Sonora area, foothills of the Sierras. Had FB practice in the 100s..not 110 tho..

Yup. It hasn't been too bad this summer, the last 10 days or so have been under 100. Thank goodness we're about halfway through the summer.

After decided a 2hr in 100f line at Jester King and $20/16oz bottle is a bit stiff, looking at Ballast Point Homework Session Saison recipe, beefed up a bit, with raspberry puree added. I have no puree experience. Anyone with tidbits of information? Thanks!

giphy.gif

Back