A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, my body is ready.

The pictures I've seen say otherwise.

giphy.gif

Serious question, how old are you bro? What adult posts consistently in a thread where nobody is responding? Maturity is something you can't fake, and I'd bet my life you're not of legal drinking age. Also, would it kill you to use some punctuation? Good grief.

No ragging on Applescrap. Besides being a fellow key-tickler, he's getting us closer to 50,000 post, our next milestone for beer shipping. Besides, the run on sentences are a nice challenge to figure out when one is 2 sheets out. 😀

I usually just carry a car door with me so I can roll down the window when it gets hot, but I must've left it in my other pants this morning.

your misunderstanding what I'm saying I aid hops and barley are the main ingredients just because it's a fact they are and I didn't feel like listing every adjunct out there. I'm fine with all grain based Malts and adjusts and I'm also fine with pretty much every kind of sugar out there In fact I've been working on a molasses cookie porter for a while it's just when you add things that give beer a completely uncharacteristic flavor and also I limit myself because I have a way which I think things should be done and that's what's going to help me develop my own style I'm not against adding herbs and things to beer in fact I plan on using ginseng and other natural remedies for relaxation and stress relief, it's the people who don't even think about what they're putting in intelligently. I mean I work really hard on forming my recipes and I think every step of it out and I think just the fact that people have to ask if it's a good idea or what would happen shows that they didn't really put much thought into it.

Back