A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how do you set trade up. Also man I wish I could play piano better. I mean I can play pop music in all but I want to play Beethoven. I want to read music better.

You PM someone your willing to trade with, your ISO list or general preferences along with name, address and rough amount of dollars on the trade.

Those IPA/dipas you mentioned earlier I'd love to try and trade if there's something you want from the Texas area.

The other aspect of trading is proper packaging which I researched prior to my first trade. Expect $30 shipping and maybe $15 packaging, at least on first trade.

Oh yeah, Beethoven rules! A page from the 1st movement Pathetique sonata. Great minds think alike!

View attachment 1461639120295.jpg

Good Morning Everybody!

latest

Man, I love a good cup of coffee in the morning. Yeah, my morning is starting far later than most of yours, but yaknow.

As a kid, I knew my dad was an engineer. I told everyone I wanted to drive trains when I grow up, just like my dad.

Haha, my story was almost the exact opposite. When I was little and my teachers asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I'd tell them I wanted to be an engineer, like my dad.

"Oh, you want to drive trains?"

-"No."

(My dad was a structural engineer for GE for 30 years.)

Good Morning Everybody!

latest

Man, I love a good cup of coffee in the morning. Yeah, my morning is starting far later than most of yours, but yaknow.

Morning. Me too, 2 tablespoons to 5oz. Water light roast ONLY. But i usually drink soda stream energy drink

Back