A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't stop listening to this song... but it's bedtime.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jErJimwom94[/ame]

The box will not be the same for you as it would for anyone else. I'd like to add a personal touch.

For instance, WesleyS will receive my jar of toenail clippings, 3 ticket stubs to Jeff Dunham's show that I found in the trash at work and a really short pencil. Like, when you know you should just throw it away and the lead is closer to the eraser than should be physically possible? That short.

And a Busch Light pounder, because I did say I'd send beer.

You'd get a box of pissed off fire ants, some home baked chicken fries and a Four Loko.

Now I want chicken fries...

:(

One more night of fried brain in the books. My confidence in my ability to pass this sh** is increasing rapidly.

Drinking protein. One more solid night of cramming tomorrow and then some review on Saturday prior to throwing myself to the wolves.

And then I'm back to pissing the nights away with you lot.

One more night of fried brain in the books. My confidence in my ability to pass this sh** is increasing rapidly.

Drinking protein. One more solid night of cramming tomorrow and then some review on Sunday.

And then I'm back to pissing the nights away with you lot.

I drink a whiskey drink, I drink a vodka drink.

View attachment 343522

I can get watermelon and fruit punch. Want to set up a trade? I also saw some fresh cases of Busch light yesterday if anyone is interested.

If you want to play... Here's the short version:

I'm competing in a Kumdo/Kendo Tournament on Saturday. PM me and let me know if I'll place 1st, 2nd or 3rd in the individual bracket.

Whoever guesses correctly will be entered into a drawing for free beer. If I don't place we all lose.

If my Team wins the Team Sparring bracket, all names go into the hat for a bonus box.

There are around 20 ppl in now, I think.

Oh that Mot********r. I got through 7 digits of his phone number when he called me.

Him - I just woke up.
Me - I suspected as much. You know you are it tonight?
Him - Yeah (the other evening guy) texted me
Me - ...
Me - ...
Me - ... So, you coming in?
Him - I am about to leave the house.

This is why it is not feasible or possible to have two full time jobs. People are physically incapable of maintaining quality work if you are working 16 hour days 5 days a week.

And why the hell is he napping before this job? He just sleeps the whole time he is here anyway. Good thing I don't carry a pocket knife to work (though I have been considering it). I am feeling extra stabby.

If you want to play... Here's the short version:

I'm competing in a Kumdo/Kendo Tournament on Saturday. PM me and let me know if I'll place 1st, 2nd or 3rd in the individual bracket.

Whoever guesses correctly will be entered into a drawing for free beer. If I don't place we all lose.

If my Team wins the Team Sparring bracket, all names go into the hat for a bonus box.

There are around 20 ppl in now, I think.

Yep...Totally missed that. Thanks for the info and good luck in the tournament! If I check in and I've missed more than 60 posts I just skip to the end. so I miss a lot things.

Yep...Totally missed that. Thanks for the info and good luck in the tournament! If I check in and I've missed more than 60 posts I just skip to the end. so I miss a lot things.

Welcome to the friendly friends. We only care about you if you're talking to us.

Thank you sir, appreciate all the encouragement.

You all know I'll be facing down a dude and think 'damn it... I've gotta win this for my friendly friends.'

Great motivation.

I am feeling less than friendly right now. Should I go away until I calm down?

Please dont make me leave. I will still be friendly to all you guys.

Thank you sir, appreciate all the encouragement.

You all know I'll be facing down a dude and think 'damn it... I've gotta win this for my friendly friends.'

Great motivation.

Do it for your internet friends.

That's gotten me in zero trouble ever. Got me into Warped Tour 2004 for free though.

Edit. It was '04. I'm internet friends with the bassist from Bad Religion.

Does a friendly friend need to go break some kneecaps?

tumblr_m7amyfg2QS1rxfda5o3_500.gif

Great - except for the screen being too wide, the site was pretty normal for me all night.

Now, I'm back to the side-bar covering up part of all the posts.

:confused:

Back