A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Job. Family. Responsibilities.
A jedi craves not these things.

Ha!

Hey 77. Sounds like you and yours have been well and truly through the mincer this week. Hope your wife and kid are well again soon. Cool pic BTW. That your young lad photo bombing y'all?

That's the sick daughter. Morphines a helluva drug.

And the kid in the background throwing up gang signs.

Now that is a classy date. Glad she is feeling no pain. Hopefully the doctors can correct the un-funness.

She's still not at one hundo. She'll get better.

Why, hunter? Why?

So that's why the post from Crash a few pages back. I imagine he was telling me to "eat a kitten". IDK because I put all those Adam Henrys on ignore - had someone not quoted it, I wouldn't have known anything.

*sigh* Looks like I am the trouble-maker again. Maybe I should just leave...

:(

Hey, dude, guess what? The Internet is chock full of unrepentant assh0les. Embrace it, learn to live it.

Water off a ducks back.

You've seen how we treat each other here, right? I still call all these jerks my friends.

Half drunk smoked Porter after training, getting my nerd on. ****'s drying... Guess I'll just have to drink more beer and wait. Darn.

View attachment 348151

Careful not to go full-nerd there man.

giphy.gif

**** I miss WoW. Hundreds of days /played. Sigh.

No game will ever give me the same level of nostalgia and memories. Love that friggin' game.

Goddammit, I'm totally going to re-install within one week now...

You know why I quit?

Looked at the time-played counter.

Water on the way to bed. So happy tomorrow's Friday. Can't wait for beer. So far it's a 50-50 guess about work on Saturday or not. I need time to brew a batch of Iijakii's favorite, DEM.

Are you kegging now? Thought you were pretty anti-keg.

Hey Jak

You been quiet today. Made the thread all that bit more enjoyable. When we going to see your toothless grin again.

I have an idea for you. Write a bit about your cool glycol conical lazy setup.

BOOM! Frontpage, free edentulous avatar.

I for one would like to read about how a self professed lazy bollix can jury-rig a badass setup like that. Any ol' ****e will pass muster so you don't need to dispense with iijakiisms

Harsh bro.

How's that bottling wand working out?

Wasnt trying to be rude, Sir. Just love here. Especially if refreshed. Ive had teh beers bottled for a week now, I just have been too busy or lazy to mail them out due to dog + house shopping. I am going to ship them out tomorrow hopefully.

The Euchre 3D phone app now has mutliplayer. I'm in heaven. Kicking ass and taking names

I'm a goddamn monster at euchre

Hey Jak

You been quiet today. Made the thread all that bit more enjoyable. When we going to see your toothless grin again.

I have an idea for you. Write a bit about your cool glycol conical lazy setup.

BOOM! Frontpage, free edentulous avatar.

I for one would like to read about how a self professed lazy bollix can jury-rig a badass setup like that. Any ol' ****e will pass muster so you don't need to dispense with iijakiisms

I was quiet yesterday as well, did you not notice? Do you even like me anymore? Had work training. Overall pretty boring but brushed up on my VFD knowledge and some new vendor offerings.

That's a good idea, Gavin. Honestly. You should already know I'm too lazy to write an article though. In all honestly I'm just bad at explaining things in an interesting way.

"bent AC coils up and into a cooler of glycol/water. wrapped hose around conicals. pump glycol through hose. beer stay cold. cold beer gud."

Your next brew?

Most likely, unless I decide to brew Rhetorik's RIS and drink it before he even gets it off the oak. I'm such a dick.

Wasnt trying to be rude, Sir. Just love here. Especially if refreshed. Ive had teh beers bottled for a week now, I just have been too busy or lazy to mail them out due to dog + house shopping. I am going to ship them out tomorrow hopefully.

I don't even care dude. Whenever, whatever.

The Euchre 3D phone app now has mutliplayer. I'm in heaven. Kicking ass and taking names

I'm a goddamn monster at euchre

Dude. You're not helping.

NERRRRRDD

Half drunk smoked Porter after training, getting my nerd on. ****'s drying... Guess I'll just have to drink more beer and wait. Darn.

Also, thanks again Wes. Hope the coors light from TX lives up to the hype. I have a feeling your Coors light cans come with the state of TX on them somewhere... Since Texas.

View attachment 348151

Heck yeah, state of Texas and camo. Real fancy.

Back