A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched a bunch yesterday. Thoroughly enjoyed the U of M buzzer beater and MSU looks like the team to beat in all the land, in my opinion. I'm gonna try to extend my leave to include next Thursday and Friday afternoons.

State looks good but I think Kansas is head and shoulders better right now. I would probably take Villanova over Sparty, right now, too.

Dont line up before 10 they said. The police will ask you to leave they said

How far back are you?

Good luck!

Oh, and good luck on the test, Q! Need to talk study strategies - taking the test at NHC.

By the way, a warning for those in northern VA - there is a new permitted learner on the road.

Much beer with have to be consumed after lessons to deal with the nerves.

Sticking to your routine. Smart move don't want to change things up before the big fight. Good luck man hope you win! Or get dead last I have a side bet going with @wesleys. Trying to cover all my bases. Whatever you do don't finish second or third. For shame all of those not believing in you.

Coffee and 8hrs of sleep last night have me spinning like a top this morning.

Mroing.

3.001.jpg

@psylocide

Hope the morning finds you well.

Bon Chance!

Hey, for all the friendly friends - what is the review of Lagunitas Citruisness? I can grab a growler of it for $10. Having to stay home with the sick 6yo tonight instead of going to the SIL's birthday dinner, and am planning my evening.

Need. Love an old fashioned.

Word is they were near $30 per. If you are on the fence, I'm thinking no.

As it warmed it got better. I'd say I'm not the best person to evaluate though, since I don't really do mixed drinks. Packs a wallop though.

Go to the house, our realtor no-shows. Call the seller but she's busy, she said she's gonna try to get ahold of someone to come show it. Sit there 20mins and she calls back saying unfortunately everyone is busy. Annoyed. There's an open house on it tomorrow 1-3, but my wife works. I'll go to it and schedule a showing tomorrow night for the wife I guess, if it doesnt have offers by then. She's still not sold on living that far out, but slowly convincing her by there's nowhere else we can afford...

That sucks - hope you can sort it out and get an offer in.

Dont line up before 10 they said. The police will ask you to leave they said

I'm sure they waited until 10pm to line up. Have fun!

Breakfast done and I actually feel good. Now I need to hydrate before doing the St. Patty's pub crawl in town with neighbors. I'm going to behave though and not get too crazy.

Finishing up coffee now and heading out to pick up the grains :rockin:

Holler if you need anything else, see you this afternoon.

Man it's a friggin gorgeous day out there!

Nothing else that I can think of.

Yeah, too bad we aren't brewing outside on a day like today...

Crap. Trying to figure out a way to make my privacy fence last one more season. One post is broke clear through at the base. Thinking of getting a 6' long 2"x4", burying it 2' deep right next to the broken post and putting a 3" long screw though them both.

Crap. Trying to figure out a way to make my privacy fence last one more season. One post is broke clear through at the base. Thinking of getting a 6' long 2"x4", burying it 2' deep right next to the broken post and putting a 3" long screw though them both.

That'll do it I bet.

Back