• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland 5500w element for electric brewery complete setup with TC connection

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewtime

Reaction score
I have an extra complete 5500w element setup for a 50a brewery for sale I was going to keep it as a spare but decided to sell it instead. It is the same setup that you would buy from Ebrewsupply and the electricbrewery only difference is I used a straight element instead of the rippled one. Also mine has the TC connection. I have used this element only once brand new this wold cost $200 retail I am willing to let this go for $120 shipped. I prefer PayPal

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416151377.077255.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416151425.153041.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416151469.849552.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Where did you get the tc connector?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Ok saw those before. Thought maybe yours was threaded on the backside and attached to the plate with a locknut or something. Thanks

Will eventually need something like this for my new kettle....considering my options. Good luck with the sale if I don't "bite".

I control it with a BCS-460 . You can control it with a PID controller and set it at 80%

Can you just plug and let it roll to a boil or do you need the controller? Really love the idea of brewing in my basement with electric.

Received the element ( perfect condition )
Thanks
Happy Thanksgiving

Can you just plug and let it roll to a boil or do you need the controller? Really love the idea of brewing in my basement with electric.

I know the element sold, but to answer this, I do this for my boils and heating water currently until my BCS is set up. You'll need a 30a outlet and gfci for protection.

Back