Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sixpak

Reaction score
It took me a few minutes to find the damned "start a new thread" button.

I'm truly ****faced and apologize if I offended anyone. I really like HBT and respect quite a few members.

My wife pissed me off tonight.

**** you. That is all.

Christ I hope I'm inn the "it don't matter they are all drunk bastards forum".

I hit delete 6 times.

Just a suggestion...

eatbitch.jpg

It took me a few minutes to find the damned "start a new thread" button.

I'm truly ****faced and apologize if I offended anyone. I really like HBT and respect quite a few members.

My wife pissed me off tonight.

**** you. That is all.

Christ I hope I'm inn the "it don't matter they are all drunk bastards forum".

I hit delete 6 times.

Let her know about this post. It's the right thing to do.

Post video.

Problem worse for you, plenty of entertainment for us.

Let it all out my friend, post away. My wife changed the pasword to our FB account so I can't drunk FB anymore.

Drunk texting got me in trouble with a female co-worker (not her, her husband) too so I am careful.

Yea, we shared a FB page for awhile. No problems, but I tend to post alot of s**t when I am drunk that I usually have to delete the next day. haha. Nothing bad, usually video's from youtube.

I just have seen where husband and wives have separate pages and it usually turns out bad, so we shared one. Now it's just under her name. Due to work related tuff I took my name off. I don't need the people I put in jail looking me up wanting to be "friends".

I really need to introduce you all to my ex-bf (we still live together)

He's a riot when he drunk posts on FB, when he drunk does anything.

Last weekend, he half woke-up and started eating his cell phone bill, thinking it was food (using a fork... for real)

Drunks r fun

The funniest thing I do under the influence of alcohol is go to sleep. Now Ambien, that's a different story. I woke up one morning and found some email receipts for some very strange items. Tooth whitener... a pistol grip for a gun I didn't own (now I do >_<)... several bottles of scotch whisky.. I spent close to a thousand dollars. Now I try to make sure I don't use any internet connected devices while on that stuff (although the last time I did it was on here, and resulted in a nude picture of my ex wife being posted in a public part of the forum...

ForumRunner_20110724_102837.jpg

You just had to bring up Ambien.

I had been practicing Free bird on the guitar for weeks. Never could nail it. I got up one morning (2:30am) and started playing the guitar. My wife told me the next day that I was playing it perfect, but don't remember ever doing it.

I don't take ambien anymore.

GatorBrew1 said:

I had been practicing Free bird on the guitar for weeks. Never could nail it. I got up one morning (2:30am) and started playing the guitar. My wife told me the next day that I was playing it perfect, but don't remember ever doing it.

Well sleep-sex, sleep-eating, and sleep-driving are all listed possible side effects... I guess they need to add sleep-rocking :rocking:

GatorBrew1 said:

Come on you nailed it. Take an ambien with a 5 hr energy and rock out.

Note to self: Don't take ambien. You'd get in trouble. At least when done sober you remember some of the fun parts of getting in trouble...

TXCurtis said:
Note to self: Don't take ambien. You'd get in trouble. At least when done sober you remember some of the fun parts of getting in trouble...

The fun part is trying to unravel what happened! One time I remembered right about lunchtime of the next day I had smuggled a wine cork into bed and it made it into my wifes doughnut. See what your missing?

Come on you nailed it. Take an ambien with a 5 hr energy and rock out.

I have developed social anxiety disorder so playing on stage now is tough. I have to have a few drinks before I can do it, and I still wear sunglasses though. I wasn't always like this, in the 80's I played in a bands from Jacksonville to Los Angeles and I was fine. It is a mental thing.

The fun part is trying to unravel what happened! One time I remembered right about lunchtime of the next day I had smuggled a wine cork into bed and it made it into my wifes doughnut. See what your missing?

This is one of the greatest bits of english prose I have ever read. :rockin: I would love to know what happened wih your wifes doughnut...

lol.... still LOL for real when I re-read this....

The funniest thing I do under the influence of alcohol is go to sleep. Now Ambien, that's a different story. I woke up one morning and found some email receipts for some very strange items. Tooth whitener... a pistol grip for a gun I didn't own (now I do >_<)... several bottles of scotch whisky.. I spent close to a thousand dollars. Now I try to make sure I don't use any internet connected devices while on that stuff (although the last time I did it was on here, and resulted in a nude picture of my ex wife being posted in a public part of the forum...

When my dad was in the hospital dying a few years ago, my then 82 year old mom was staying at my sister's. Her doctor had prescribed an Ambien for her during this time.

Evidently one morning at my sister's, my mom proceeds to tell my sister about this intense dream she had, where she was making "ensalada" (the Spanish version of Slasa.) In the dream, she had skewered tomatoes on forks and was roasting them over one of the burners on my sister's gas range. And was chopping up the onions and garlic and stuff and putting it together in a tupperware container...But with my mom's arthirtis she couldn't get the container into the drawer in my sister's fridge...

As my mom is telling this story my sister is making breakfast and she goes into the fridge and notices that there is a tupperware half way jammed into the drawer of the vegetable crisper....

Full of roasted tomato salsa....

Bahahaha! That's how it goes... I don't usually take the stuff unless I absolutely have to, as in I'll go on these stints for 5 or 6 days where I can't sleep more than a few hours at a time. For those times, ambien is a miracle. But I have noticed you can get the munchies bad, and whatever it is you are craving you must have. (I think this is the actual reason for the sleep driving. People take it and think they can make it to the store.) I've eaten whole loaves of french bread, etc. Anyway, I think your mom was probably just trying to get a salsa fix and things got a little misconstrued.

My oldest sister once sleep walked to the phone and broke up with her then boyfriend, told him to bring her all of her **** and a bucket of KFC.

he came to the house the next day with all of her stuff and a bucket of chicken, and of course she had no idea what was up.

to be a fly on the wall of that conversation.

Back