2016 GBC The Stable

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good, would have been great with carb.
qx9EadV.jpg

Hoping second bottle is carbed.

On the other hand. This was all kinds of boss.

YVjBmfk.jpg

So new beer email?

Join us to celebrate an exciting year!
We're closing down the tasting room to hold a Year End Celebration exclusively for members of The Stable. The event will feature specialty beer on tap, bottle pours, food, exclusive celebratory glassware, and we expect to have your Q4 allocations ready for pick up at the celebration.

When tickets sell out they're sold out.

October Bottle Presale!

Abuela - 7.0% abv farmhouse blonde ale rested in French oak Central Coast Pinot Noir barrels. Abuela picked up elegant vinous and tannic character from the barrel aging. Abuela has a refined and subtle citrus tartness, integrated barrel and wine character, and a dry finish that wipes the palate clean.

Sangrioro Baya - 4.5% abv tart and fruity farmhouse ale aged in oak barrels with blackberries, boysenberries, and olallieberries. This year's Sangrioro blends are very exciting - they're slightly stronger than our Oro base beer, and both saw fruit additions previously unparalleled. All fruit in this beer was grown in California. Baya is deep purple, jammy, and tannic with a dry finish.

Sangrioro Pepa - 4.5% abv tart and fruity farmhouse ale aged in oak barrels with apricots, peaches and nectarines. As with Baya, this beer is slightly stronger than our Oro line up, and was aged in oak barrels with an insane amount of fruit. All fruit in this beer was grown in California. The triple stone fruit blend is juicy and dry.

And here I thought I was gonna be the only importer of GBC beers into New Haven County.

Related - should I have gotten an email for something as a new member?

Damn, I thought would be the only importer :(I got an e-mail to become a member I was on the wait list (I think).

It looks like I have this locked down. Usofar its your fault I am becoming a member

Best decision! I haven't had a beer from them yet that I don't at least enjoy. The Sangrioros, Ralph, the Stable beers, Siesta and Salude (off the top of my head) have all been incredible. Love all the fruited Oros and George too. Oh and Solera is so damn good too! Best decision!

Best decision! I haven't had a beer from them yet that I don't at least enjoy. The Sangrioros, Ralph, the Stable beers, Siesta and Salude (off the top of my head) have all been incredible. Love all the fruited Oros and George too. Oh and Solera is so damn good too! Best decision!
God I can't wait for 2017

Latest posts

Back