2016 GBC The Stable

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added myself to the wait list. I've cut down on beer spending considerably, but this is the only membership I really care about.
I also heard this. I've been really busy at work though so I got a couple guys in India working around the clock re-registering me over and over. Its expensive as hell but you gotta spend money to make money.
LINE FORMS AT THE BACK

;)

The more times you add yourself to the waitlist, your chances of winning increase exponentially. golden told me that!*

*That is a false claim that I have been repeating as a mantra to myself in the hopes of winning good beer.

It is going to be live on October 1st. Last year we let people join in waves but this year it's a free for all. I kinda doubt it will sell out in one day though.

It is going to be live on October 1st. Last year we let people join in waves but this year it's a free for all. I kinda doubt it will sell out in one day though.

wait help me here. i am frantic. a free for all for people on the wait list? or anybody? did my - and everybody else's - multiple signups count for nothing?

i just want the beer. whatever everybody else is enjoying. and someone to ship it to me.

wait help me here. i am frantic. a free for all for people on the wait list? or anybody? did my - and everybody else's - multiple signups count for nothing?

i just want the beer. whatever everybody else is enjoying. and someone to ship it to me.
Don't fret, it will be a free for all in the know, or basically the waitlist. We are not pimping the club as much as others, so it won't sell out as quickly.

still frantic! like others here i don't think i ever got confirmation i was on the waitlist, but i also heard i was gonna get an e-mail in EARLY september about a TB bourbon/de garde beer so i am pretty sure i just don't do e-mail anymore.

thanks for the info.

i demand a cut of the profits from all bottles purchased by nsh221 since i am responsible for opening his eyes to GBC

forever in your debt. i know i owe you a box of 2013 cellar reserve and you can send back any gbc you might have on hand. i just got done sending out too many boxes and am enjoying a little layoff/still drinking through all the beer you sent me.

still frantic! like others here i don't think i ever got confirmation i was on the waitlist, but i also heard i was gonna get an e-mail in EARLY september about a TB bourbon/de garde beer so i am pretty sure i just don't do e-mail anymore.

thanks for the info.
Just make sure that [email protected] or whatever is going to your important box.
i demand a cut of the profits from all bottles purchased by nsh221 since i am responsible for opening his eyes to GBC
You are probably going to have to extort nsh221 for delivering his beer.

Two days left, still no confirmation email.

staring.gif

i wondered about this too, with transient - in chicago. i only found out about them because of the dedicated fib community on this site and am undyingly grateful. seems like a pretty small group that had the early chance and there have got to be at least a dozen active (on here) members who are in. don't know about the lurkers.

i wouldn't know **** about gbc, but for the generosity of bathroomlaughter and golden. tosh hooked me up with a bottle, too. and i am stoked to be trying some more.

Back