12 Beers of Christmas 2019 Edition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FedEx picked up all of the east coast spiced bourbon stout today. I’m curious to see which New Yorker receives their box first since almost all of the boxes were heading there.

I got an email yesterday saying the Illinois delivery is supposed to be here Thursday. Below screenshot is from just a few minutes ago.

I got an email yesterday saying the Illinois delivery is supposed to be here Thursday. Below screenshot is from just a few minutes ago.

I’m curious how you do found that since I didn’t send the tracking info to everyone. Also if your getting it Thursday then someone or everyone from NY should be tomorrow!

I’m curious how you do found that since I didn’t send the tracking info to everyone. Also if your getting it Thursday then someone or everyone from NY should be tomorrow!

I believe I will get it tomorrow.

Fedex let’s you automatically get notifications if something is shipped to you.

I believe I will get it tomorrow.

Fedex let’s you automatically get notifications if something is shipped to you.

I didn’t realize that. I’ll have to setup my account for that. Usually I just wait for a package to arrive or manually enter the tracking number when I receive it.

I didn’t realize that. I’ll have to setup my account for that. Usually I just wait for a package to arrive or manually enter the tracking number when I receive it.

I knew my profile was setup this way, but when I got the email I couldn't figure out who was sending me something. It wasn't until this morning it dawned on me it was for this.

FedEx picked up all of the east coast spiced bourbon stout today. I’m curious to see which New Yorker receives their box first since almost all of the boxes were heading there.

Your package arrived yesterday. First received, as always. One bottle leaked a bit, but all was contained within the bag. Getting that one chilled down for a first look tonight! Figure it might have a carb issue, so what the hell! My wife may gave me a little ribbing for the labels, but we will have to see...

West Coast Gingerbread is boxed and just dropped it off, should be there early next week.

Got my Fedex notice.

On my end, everything is vac packed...I just need some cushion/filler for the boxes. I may break down and buy some peanuts, but I may also just heist some of the free independent newspapers; lets see how desperate I get.

Big box of boxes arrived. Some assembly required. Will be shipping the west Abbey Weizen in the next week.

20191205_154246.jpg

Most of you in the West group should get the Cranberry Lambicky today. A couple of you that aren't actually in the West will see them next week. I brewed that beer about 9 months ago and used the Wyeast Belgian Lambic Blend. It's ready to drink now but I wouldn't be surprised if it improves some over the next 6 months or so. Cheers!

Most of you in the West group should get the Cranberry Lambicky today. A couple of you that aren't actually in the West will see them next week. I brewed that beer about 9 months ago and used the Wyeast Belgian Lambic Blend. It's ready to drink now but I wouldn't be surprised if it improves some over the next 6 months or so. Cheers!

Got mine earlier this morning. Cant wait to get it chilled! Thanks.

Thanks for the Cranberry Lambicky!! Shared one w the wife this evening - nicely done!! We really enjoyed it. To everyone in the west group - all were shipped today (except those going to the meetup on Sun). You should have it early to mid next week. Cheers!

Latest posts

Back