• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1 1/2" tri-clamp fittings!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crashlaz

Reaction score
im looking for some tri-clamp style fittings. looking for a temp gauge preferably adjustable, ball valve, and just any one with this style let me know what you got and i might be interested. also any 1/2" npt quick connect fittings. putting together new brew system, just bought 30 gallon kettles to make 20 gallons!!

i have a few tri clamp items available.

Attachments

• Parts.jpg
    Parts.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 73
1 1/2". how much for the lot?
Well, the lot is now just 8 clamps (w/gaskets), and the random NPT to tri clamp fittings.

I could do the 8 clamps with gaskets shipped for $40. I'm not sure what use the npt to tri clamp fittings would be unless you're making some large hoses or something. If you want those, add another $15 because they'd need to go in a bigger box which would bring shipping cost up some.

ok gotcha really was interested in the valves with clamps. thanks anyway though. good luck

The valves and clamps can be purchased separately (I should know: I just bought two!). These are also less expensive than you can buy even on Amazon, which leaves you free to find the specific valve you want separately.

Latest posts

Back