Prob to early to start talking about, but.......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverfrontbrewer

Reaction score
Is anybody else excited about the GABF this year? Tickets go on sale early next week to AHA members. Not sure which sessions the wife and I will go to yet.

So who's going?

+2

I think I may make the 5 hour road trip, never been to it before. What days are best to attend. I hear if you go Thurs, and Fri. it's really crowded but it you wait til the end of the festival a lot of the reps are out of beer.

I'm definitely going this year. I think we'll (probably about 6-8 of us) be doing two session this year, as one session has proved to be not nearly enough.

I hear if you go Thurs, and Fri. it's really crowded but it you wait til the end of the festival a lot of the reps are out of beer.

I prefer the Saturday morning members only session.

Thurs and Fri nights are a little too crazy for this old man.

I would love to go to one of these events, but probably won't unless a) I win the lottery, or b) it's held closer than 2 days drive.

I suppose if it's ever in Chicago or Detroit, I would get myself there.

Went on the 25th anniversary - it was awesome, and absolutely worth the trip.
I can't make it this year, (working on my Master's) but I finish school early next year and have already made plans for 2011!!!

Homercidal - it's always in Denver. Always has been, probably always will be. It's Charlie Papazian's event. (met him, too! - he hangs out there the whole time.)

Latest posts

Back