Looking for old or unwanted malt, hops, and grains

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps he's running a series of tests so next time someone chimes in with "I've had this DME/LME, etc for XX amount of time" he can give an authoritative answer.

Or maybe if you're going to throw it out anyway, he has discovered the perfect way to make free beer.

the fact that not many folks rinse and dry their spent ingredients mixed with slow shipping...YUMMY TOWN...

Sorry I didn't reply earlier I'm Just going through some hard times right know and I'm just trying to brew some beer.

Hi everyone! I'm still looking for unwanted malt or hops. I didn't see your pm electrichead, I'm still taking any donations! Thanks guys

I have a can of 15 year old lme from a old beer machine kit. but i wouldn't try to make beer with it.

I have some mystery hops you can have. They're whole hops. I got them from a guy who sold me all of his stuff. He couldn't remember what kind they were. I've had them in the freezer. They still look and smell good. A couple of gallon baggies full. They're yours if want them.

shelly_belly said:
I have some mystery hops you can have. They're whole hops. I got them from a guy who sold me all of his stuff. He couldn't remember what kind they were. I've had them in the freezer. They still look and smell good. A couple of gallon baggies full. They're yours if want them.

Got some mystery hops from a gypsy once. Said they're magic hops.

I've got a couple extract kits from Midwest and NB. PM me your address and I'll send them to you. It might take me a week or so to ship though, wife and I are expecting a baby tonight.

Bump..... Anyone out there willing to part with some old or not so fresh malt you don't want anymore? It's the last ingredient I need to get a batch going. Thanks to all who have helped me out so far.

I've got some dry LME that I've used to make starters with in the past, how much you need?

I have four cans of dark LME and some specialty grain for a brew. It was going to be an extract with specialty grains batch, but I went to partial mash and then all grain before getting to it.

If you pay shipping, it's yours. :D

Strange stuff. Bumpidy Bump, but no location or commitment to pay for shipping?

Is this guy serious?

Strange stuff. Bumpidy Bump, but no location or commitment to pay for shipping?

Is this guy serious?

Yes I am serious, I'm down on some funds and just trying to get a batch going by taking some old or unwanted malt off your hands. Thanks

I'm in Colorado in the rocky mountains, and I can pay for shipping if it's not too much. Someone quoted me around $40 for shipping and I just can't afford that at the moment. Thanks to all who are willing to help.

? Since January? Id start digging for Gold. Or move to Civilization? Send me some of your water??? What gives seriously though,i may help you out.

? Since January? Id start digging for Gold. Or move to Civilization? Send me some of your water??? What gives seriously though,i may help you out.

I don't think there is too much gold up here anymore, (I actually panned a little but came up with nothing), I did find a dinosaur tooth though. Your right about living away from civilization, I've been living off the land for a little while now. I'm all solar and get free internet out here because I'm a volunteer firefighter. The water is the BEST! I get water from a nearby spring and anyone who comes over from out of town can't get over how good the water is. It really makes a difference in the beer. Seriously you can taste it in the beer and it just makes you want to gulp it down. So that's basically my situation right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back